Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here get mogged at airports?

zyzzcel69

zyzzcel69

Greycel
I usually see some chadlites/chads (i assume college aged or in their 20s) at the airport. the ones ive seen at the airport share the same features like a tan, tall height , jutting chin, somewhat defined jaw, nice hair, and wide frame (some have muscles). JB's and milfs of all types seem to mire these chaddy chads a lot. saw this feminist skinny nerdy looking bitch miring this chris hemsworth lookalike. JFL if you think your looksmatch likes your incel ass.

Is there something about airports that makes them different than anywhere else, in terms of mogging?

I get mogged everywhere what's so special about airports

I haven't been in an airport since before the iPhone...

I get mogged everywhere what's so special about airports
Airports = People with status
= high concentration of good looking people = Because GL mostly means MONEY

deadman123, I don't know how to quote your comment, because I just joined. But your pretty much right. Though, there are a lot of poorcels in it. Whenever I visit more wealthier areas, I tend to see more taller, healtier and more good looking people.

Last edited:
Just Dont Go Near Airports theory (JDGNA)

JFL if you think your looksmatch likes your incel ass.
She probably would if she wasn't a spoiled cunt with femoidism and tinder. I'd only want to date the hottest bitches too if I had their unearned privileges and options.