Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone genuinely depressed and not LARPING?

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
Apart from failing in relationships, my social retardation and general awkwardness has made my life a living hell. I always get excluded from everything. Nobody even invites me to anything these days. I don't even know how to cope any more.

*raises hand*

I'm not sad or depressed, but i'm always angry and resentful.

no im larping

Yeah me. Today I was even at psychiatrist.

I'm numb now cuz I live doped

but yeah I was pretty depressed back then, I'd mostly LDAR since not even posting is fun when you're that depressed.

Why would i be larping, i even take jewpills. How to not be depressed with this shitty life.

We are all chads here you coper.

Actually I have a happy and fulfilled life, I just post here against boredom :feelzez:

Apart from failing in relationships, my social retardation and general awkwardness has made my life a living hell. I always get excluded from everything. Nobody even invites me to anything these days. I don't even know how to cope any more.

Yes.
Why would i be larping, i even take jewpills. How to not be depressed with this shitty life.

I was for over a year heavily depressed until I started to post here and turn my anger against foids and society.

idk anymore, I think I have some symptoms but I'm not willing to go to the doctor, get medicated, and fuck my shit up even further.

This is an incel forum
I imagine most of the users here are clinically depressed

I rot everyday and have piss bottle

of course I'm depressed

You haven’t had true depression until pissbottle

I'd say 30-40% on this forum are LARPers, theres a lot of dramatising for sure

I haven't left the house since March. We all rot on this forum together.

This is an incel forum
I imagine most of the users here are clinically depressed
Depression is basically what defines me, anytime I start to get happy over something I get real suspicious. None of it feels genuine.

I am. I've been doing better lately, but I always find myself slipping back into it ngl. For instance just this past August I was seriously considering jumping off a building
I'd say 30-40% on this forum are LARPers, theres a lot of dramatising for sure
*raises hand*

Last edited: