Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone fine with roping if you have no other choice?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Let's say there's a big famine coming from whatever, maybe corona mutates into super airborne aids. I'll be more than happy to jump off a building knowing I had no other option. It frees up the pain of making the decision for myself.

The only time I legit wanted to stay alive was my teens. After that, life has been nothing but pain and embarrassment for nearly every fucking action I took.

After a certain age or if you lack half decent genetics, there are no good options for men who are breathing. Either rope or keep thinking about constantly, deciding if life is worth all the suffering.

I'll storm a military base.

I've wanted to rope since like 8th grade tbh.

A possible disaster would give me the final push I need to finally end it cause right now I lack the balls to do it

I'am too low IQ to rope tbh.

If there are no other choice sure

Roping is a good option

I want to rope right now

Sounds pretty peaceful when you put it that way :feelsokman:

If the world really did go to shit I would fucking go crazy and do whatever the fuck I wanted to JFL all that gymaxxing can finally come to use now. :feelskek:

Let's say there's a big famine coming from whatever, maybe corona mutates into super airborne aids. I'll be more than happy to jump off a building knowing I had no other option. It frees up the pain of making the decision for myself.

The only time I legit wanted to stay alive was my teens. After that, life has been nothing but pain and embarrassment for nearly every fucking action I took.

After a certain age or if you lack half decent genetics, there are no good options for men who are breathing. Either rope or keep thinking about constantly, deciding if life is worth all the suffering.
CHOose anothER route

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back