Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever consider Vietnam-maxxing? Cheaper than thailand and USA-cels get a year long free visa

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I've never been but apparently Saigon is become very developed and unlike most of southeast asia, they actually like westerners.

On top of that, it hasn't been raped by average looking whites trying to get noodle-whores... yet.

Don't want to wake up in a bathtub filled with ice with my organs harvested.

tbh I would if I was white

whitecels, this is your chance

also yeah Vietnam looks more developed than most of the other SEA countries

I also noticed that unlike other SEA countries, Vietnam's development is not just limited to the cities or tourist areas like in Thailand, Philiphines, or Cambodia, but it still has a bit undevelopment, enough for them to be backwards to the idea of whiteness.

I have heard many attribute it to the fact that Northern Vietnamese are not racially SEA, rather they are Chinese(or some other variant of East Asian)that have integrated with Vietnamese SEA culture

Dont know how, need waifu of culture, not stupid villager femoid

On top of that, it hasn't been raped by average looking whites trying to get noodle-whores... yet.

Give it a few years and you’ll see ladyboys and fat western slobs.

It’s going to be over for nguyencels and phuongcels

i would like to do more research on vietnam tbh

@itsOVER is going to vietnam within 2 weeks

btw can you link this info about free 1 year visa? i have no idea how visas in vietnam works, only thailand. i'd love to get educated on this as im moving to thailand once i graduate uni

Last edited:
TH is easier though

not going there as an Americancel, that's retarded. if youre a eurofag then sure.

@itsOVER is going to vietnam within 2 weeks

btw can you link this info about free 1 year visa? i have no idea how visas in vietnam works, only thailand. i'd love to get educated on this as im moving to thailand once i graduate uni

dunno, i just googled and saw it on the vietnam gov site

thailand is fucking shit for foreigners now because of the visa situation.

dunno, i just googled and saw it on the vietnam gov site

thailand is fucking shit for foreigners now because of the visa situation.
whats wrong with thai visas? im going in august and have a tourist visa

Asian women do nothing for me. It feels a step away from fucking a dog.

#WhiteGuysFuckDogs

Hot, smelly, loud, Eurofag Thors. What's not to love?

First,I am not white.And I really hate hot humid weather.So all of sea is no for me.

you now get 1 per year, so 3 months in TH max

but in PH or VN you can basically get unlimited

you picked the shittiest part to show

what? ive never heard of that, theres neets living there just border running still

1 year business visa for cheap

if you mean TH, they're denying people at airports who've had more than 1 tourist visa that year
never heard of that, u got any source? i am on thai fb groups and go to thaivisa.com sometimes and never heard of that, other than occasional stories of being denied, but not everyone

also for the business visa can u be a neet and still get accepted for that?

also for the business visa can u be a neet and still get accepted for that?

dunno, it said it needed no sponsor letter meaning you just apply as an america, pay fee and get in

Da Nang looks pretty cool, tbh. I wouldn't mind going just to fuck around at the beach and eat pho all day

dunno, it said it needed no sponsor letter meaning you just apply as an america, pay fee and get in

Da Nang looks pretty cool, tbh. I wouldn't mind going just to fuck around at the beach and eat pho all day
anyways im looking at the link, and i see its either 3 months or 6 months, how do u get a year? and how do u exactly apply for this? like for my tourist thai visa, i just mailed it to their embassy in DC and they mailed my passport back to me in 1-2 weeks

Stupid idea. Nobody speaks English there, and they’re hostile to foreigners.

I want to learn about tunnel building.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back