Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone elses mood like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Ive noticed that negative feelings outlast positive ones in general. Strip away all factors, all successes, positives. If I have a single thing that worries me, it will occupy my mind far more then something that pleases me. For hours days even weeks a single thing can weigh down my emotion and self belief. For example, the norwood reaper. Its something I think about going to bed and waking up, even though I know the worst that can happen is I go fully bald, it constantly weighs my mind. Before I know it in a couple weeks my mind is occupied by a new worry.
I see normies cruising through life able to focus on positives more often then bouts of sadness. Why is life like this? I have achievements in my life but my brain fails to accept them after the initial moment, but any bad feeling wont fuck off. :fuk:

I had no childhood no adolescence and I'm not having my young adulthood :feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's all I can think about

Yeah, pretty much.
Glass seems more than half empty most of the time.