Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone else used to play the classic Windows version of minesweeper?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
BFAkeab.jpg

I got nostalgic and found a version online because Microsoft went Jew and doesn’t include it anymore. You have to get it from their App Store and it is riddled with ads.

Anyways I just finished a game on expert mode, wonder if any foid would be impressed by that and then have sex with me.

My record on easy is 3.9 s. Too low attention span to play longer games.

I preferred "Solitaire".

I did, I also played Space Cadet Pinball. My first laptop ever was from early 2000s (my father gave it to me because he bought a much better one in 2007) and it didn't have internet so all I did there was play the Windows default games, draw sheit on Paint and write stories/homework with the Office package. I also watched movies and WWE clips after transfering them with a USB key which was slooooow. Good old times :feelsbadman:

I have more experience with minesweeper than with women

Yeah, I used to love playing it when I was grounded from video games. I could always play it in stealth, since we had the family computer in the basement, so my parents couldn't keep a constant eye on me, and I would just pretend to be doing homework, or oftentimes, not even pretending, just procrastinating on a book report, or something. That shit was good, when you had no other options. :dab::feelsLSD:

Anyways I just finished a game on expert mode, wonder if any foid would be impressed by that and then have sex with me.
One of the most incel games in the universe. If anything you should hide your expertise from foids.