Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else think they are normal / average looking?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38680
  • Start date
Deleted member 38680

Deleted member 38680

Time to check out mentally.
-
It's like sometimes I look in the mirror and genuinely think that I'm handsome yet here I am a 23 soon to be 24 year old virgin browsing incel forums. I'd say I'm a 4/10 with me being overweight and I've been rated a 5/10 when I was relatively skinny, but apparently that's not good enough when you're a shy loser mentally ill 5'9 male. Call me a volcel or fakecel, but I'd rather be that than be worse off than I already am. Sorry I've been drinking booze lol. Things just seem so fucked and the red pill / self improvement never worked for me in my life. I don't know what to do anymore.

My face is above average but I’m 5’4 so it means jack shit, nothing matters if you’re short

My face is above average but I’m 5’4 so it means jack shit, nothing matters if you’re short
I'm 5'4 too :cryfeels:
I would be atleast a 5/10 if I was a foot taller

I'm 5'4 too :cryfeels:
I would be atleast a 5/10 if I was a foot taller
I would be a 8/10 if I was 5’11 or more, unfortunately we got death-tier height which makes us no higher than 0/10 to foids

I am probably above average, but I look like a Slavic girl. The thing holding me back is my restrictive parents and my Autism. I also look BAD when I have bad acne and dark circles from shit sleep. The other day, n1gger girls called me "so cute".

No I am animal tier man

It's like sometimes I look in the mirror and genuinely think that I'm handsome yet here I am a 23 soon to be 24 year old virgin browsing incel forums. I'd say I'm a 4/10 with me being overweight and I've been rated a 5/10 when I was relatively skinny, but apparently that's not good enough when you're a shy loser mentally ill 5'9 male. Call me a volcel or fakecel, but I'd rather be that than be worse off than I already am. Sorry I've been drinking booze lol. Things just seem so fucked and the red pill / self improvement never worked for me in my life. I don't know what to do anymore.
I am average a lot of people tell me I’m between 4-7 face wise

Then what the fuck are you doing on this forum?
Being 4 5 6 or 7 doesn’t help if you didn’t know bro fyi

Same, although the mirror can be deceiving
I feel like if I didn't have my horrific bug eyes I could actually look kinda decent with beard

Average means it's over in the age of unchecked hypergamy.

If I weren't a norwooding baldcel, yes.

5'9 is actually not that bad

Outside of being bald, I'm deffo not ugly.

No matter.

Whores only want chad

I'm a solid 5 facially. Dead average.

I'm average and it's over for me. Sub8

I'm average or slightly below, I'm invisible af to women.

PSL: 3-4

VIQ: 110+

Autism is a death sentence.

Im below average

Same, although the mirror can be deceiving
I feel like if I didn't have my horrific bug eyes I could actually look kinda decent with beard
True I can seem a lot uglier in selfies of myself. But I don't know if that's decieving in the opposite way or more accurate.

When the fuck average looking MEN are not incels? My best pics people say are 5/10 with my best fucking poses I’m 3-4-5

I am normal average looking

I am probably above average, but I look like a Slavic girl. The thing holding me back is my restrictive parents and my Autism. I also look BAD when I have bad acne and dark circles from shit sleep. The other day, n1gger girls called me "so cute".
:feelssus:

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
Under Inspection

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Closet tranny?

I could probably softmaxx to mid tier normie

When the fuck average looking MEN are not incels? My best pics people say are 5/10 with my best fucking poses I’m 3-4-5
I feel like my brother is around my looks level and he has a girlfriend, but he's also not a neurotic fuck up with poor social skills.

Nope I am ugly as sin

Nope I am sub4

Average all around but I'm skinny

yes, these websites are mostly for failed normies with no social skills

but not in my case, i'm truly ugly, manlet, big nose, shitty frame, balding, asymetrical face, etc.

Ok
GrAYcel

Average height, average face, average dick, but my looksmatch is currently bouncing on chads cock.

I don’t even know. I just look weird. Not attractive, not average but not ugly either? Maybe I’m just ugly. I have a wack hairline and basically two completely different faces mashed together so that makes sense tbh

Last edited:
My eyes are close so I look like a monkey