Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else still gets regular nightmares of past traumas?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I still dream of middle/high school experiences regularly, sometimes in a different version, sometimes I go back to school in my dream for a new humiliation, fuck. It’s been over a decade and my nightmares have never stopped.

My real nightmares are when im awake.

Thinking of humiliating, cringey, shameful and depressing things that happened in my life before and why im now here lonely af. Rejections from foids, jobs, just society in general. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sleep is cope for me at this moment, the actual horror starts when i wake up :feels:

Thinking of humiliating, cringey, shameful and depressing things that happened in my life before and why im now here lonely af. Rejections from foids, jobs, just society in general. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brutal :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

Sleep is the only comfort. And I never have proper sleep

My real nightmares are when im awake.

Sleep is cope for me at this moment, the actual horror starts when i wake up :feels:

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183199308Sunday, February 07, 2016 9:36 PM CST
It is a very simple, systematic process. The leader of the "popular kids" had some sort of characteristic that your friend deeply admired. As a result, he easily conformed to their standards to receive acceptance within their social clique. It is a matter of compensating for your own individuality by making yourself a subordinate of those who you would otherwise perceive as superior.

I still dream of middle/high school experiences regularly, sometimes in a different version, sometimes I go back to school in my dream for a new humiliation, fuck. It’s been over a decade and my nightmares have never stopped.
always, i can't stop thinking/dreaming about it,
I have very deep thoughts about those traumas, I think about every single thing, I analyze those traumas in detail, I analyze the people behind it, and the context, and nothing makes me feel better

but i try to repress it. someday i might delete a few characters in minecraft.

Yes, I'm still having nightmares about school over a decade since I left. Then I wake up and feel so relieved that it wasn't real.

All day I think of past traumas and failures.

I don't usually remember my dreams.

I do get flashbacks every day, sometimes a flashback sends me into a dissociative state where I daydream for hours about all the possible ramifications had I acted differently, like in the movie "butterfly effect".

Yes. Had a dream fully "casted" just by my classmates from elementary/middle school just a month or so ago, and I'm 24 jfl.

I flashback to that stuff pretty much daily, and still imagine meeting them again one day. Just yesterday, a foid that looked really similar to one of my former classmates got on the I was in, and, for the entire trip, I could barely do anything else than trying to find out if it's really her or just someone else.

I even thought that, if I ever decided to actually kill myself, I'd do it by breaking into the school during the night and offing myself while sitting behind my old desk. Since I never truly left that place mentally, as is evident by the fact that I think about it every day, I thought that it would be a fitting end.

always, i can't stop thinking/dreaming about it,
I have very deep thoughts about those traumas, I think about every single thing, I analyze those traumas in detail, I analyze the people behind it, and the context, and nothing makes me feel better
Yes, I'm still having nightmares about school over a decade since I left. Then I wake up and feel so relieved that it wasn't real.
All day I think of past traumas and failures.
Brutal :feelsrope: . I know how you feel bros:feelsrope:.

I constantly remember times were I was bullied or mocked, often as I'm trying to sleep or do chores.

These intrusive thoughts are awful. :feelsseriously:

Yes. Had a dream fully "casted" just by my classmates from elementary/middle school just a month or so ago, and I'm 24 jfl.

I flashback to that stuff pretty much daily, and still imagine meeting them again one day. Just yesterday, a foid that looked really similar to one of my former classmates got on the I was in, and, for the entire trip, I could barely do anything else than trying to find out if it's really her or just someone else.

I even thought that, if I ever decided to actually kill myself, I'd do it by breaking into the school during the night and offing myself while sitting behind my old desk. Since I never truly left that place mentally, as is evident by the fact that I think about it every day, I thought that it would be a fitting end.

Brutal :feelsrope: . I know how you feel bros:feelsrope:.
That'd be a beautifully poetic end.

Unfortunately sometimes … or vague anxieties amounting to little more than distractions, but recurring randomly during the day. I feel like one has to manage this shit like it’s diabetes or something sometimes.