Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else self mutilation-maxxed themselves deeper into inceldom?

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I never had a chance to begin with but I made things worse by self harming. So even if a foid liked me, if she got one look at my disfigured legs with their hundreds of scars, she'd hurl in disgust.

Why? :dafuckfeels:

You're basically harming and disfiguring yourself because foids and normies hate you for your physical unattractiveness; it's not you that deserves physical pain and mutilation simply for existing as a subhuman, Chad's scars not mattering when he gets with a foid. :feelsjuice:

Cool, so you got scars. Get buff and pretend the scars were from fighting.

Just say those are battle scars from when the enemies caught you and tortured you.

Why? :dafuckfeels:

You're basically harming and disfiguring yourself because foids and normies hate you for your physical unattractiveness; it's not you that deserves physical pain and mutilation simply for existing as a subhuman, Chad's scars not mattering when he gets with a foid. :feelsjuice:

That's some tranny shit dawg, not very based :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

I neglected my personal hygiene a lot in my younger years, kek.

Had I taken care of myself and looksmaxxed I might have become a MTN and found a gf. Now the agepill has hit me hard and it’s over.

my cock has some stretchmarks

Said it here often but I wrecked my teeth with royal Icing cake. Also bent my K-nob past breaking point. Semi-self mutilation after I got second hand high, bad thoughts possessed me to use gym equipment wrong, thus breaking an arm.

Last edited: