Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else planned suicide?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
I did. will proceed it next year when they force me to join army (mandatory). I have no family no life and am poor as fuck to leave the country.
i tried partial suspension hanging and it seems legit. might get sodium nitrite too

As long as I can play video games, no.

Suicide is the literal ultimate cuckoldry. You let people mercilessly torture and abuse you throughout life and disrespect you so much that you kill yourself, giving them exactly what they want. ThEre are better ways to end youR life. Suicide is for suckers. I've been a sucker my whole life.

I ain't goin' out like that.

Used to and was on the edge of it twice. But sadly the moment you're about to start your car to gas yourself or try to crash into a truck on a fast street you hesitate and return home full of shame. At least thats what happened to me :feelzez: :feelsbadman:

SN seems to be the best option, the problem is to get it in the first place

Suicide will lead you to hell dont do it

I'm too much of a pussy to do that. Also, unlike burgercels, I don't have access to guns, so it would be much more messy.

Suicide is cucked. So no.

I did. will proceed it next year when they force me to join army (mandatory). I have no family no life and am poor as fuck to leave the country.
i tried partial suspension hanging and it seems legit. might get sodium nitrite too

I had mine planned for a while now.

Joining the army sounds cool though why would you rope yourself when you can have a gun :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

As long as I can play video games, no.
can you neet?i am getting scared day by day of getting kicked out and having to wageslave.life as non self made neet is paranoia

can you neet?i am getting scared day by day of getting kicked out and having to wageslave.life as non self made neet is paranoia
I'm a neet.

2 Thessalonians 3:10 if a man refuses to work he shall not eat
Bro neet is sin

Are you white and fluent in english?

You can be in civil army if you say you can't carry weapon for religious reasons or you could be unfit for service if you're mentally unstable, that happened to me, I've been on regrutation 3 times and 3 times I was rejected because psychiatrist sad I'm mentally unfit for service in army.

Mandatory military? Are you in a country in conflict or just a gay shithole with mandatory conscription for some reason?

2 Thessalonians 3:10 if a man refuses to work he shall not eat
Bro neet is sin
i know.I am trying to do some stuff so pray that i will have strength to try to do what i need to do. lethargy is a sad thing

i know.I am trying to do some stuff so pray that i will have strength to try to do what i need to do. lethargy is a sad thing
Praying for you brother God Bless