Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else noticing that an increasing amount of based users have been getting banned recently?

MidnightJewCew

MidnightJewCew

Standard Issue Manlet
-
First Napoleon, now Diocel it feels like the there's some kind of agenda for more censorship & a more moderate .co going on. They seem to be getting banned for pretty vague reasons aswell like Napoleon was banned for putting foids on a pedestal because he wanted a perfect loli waifu which is what pretty much all of us want, i'm not sure what Diocel got banned for yet but i didn't notice anything in his recent posts.

diocel got banned?why?I might need to move forums soon.To many bullshit bans

Yes fellow greycel. I noticed that as well in the five days I was on here.

Where is my ban then? Don't tell me...

Diocel was banned for spamming:

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

diocel got banned?why?I might need to move forums soon.To many bullshit bans

Not sure exactly but it was probably for some bullshit reason. I've started using De Geso's forum more often now because .co is getting overun with moralfags & fakecels.

Anyone else noticing it’s 0 star greycels talking about stuff pertaining to the forum despite being here for about 4 seconds?

napoleon getting banned was a sad day indeed
Anyone else noticing it’s 0 star greycels talking about stuff pertaining to the forum despite being here for about 4 seconds?
:lul:

one is a fag, one did something the rules say not to do, so

Banning one of the most notable longstanding members of .co over him spamming "aaaaaaaaaa" is fucking bullshit. Mods are powertrippers.

I've been lurking for around 9 months just haven't been bothered to set up an account.

One of them was a faggot foid worshipper and the other kept spamming aaaaaa

Banning one of the most notable longstanding members of .co over him spamming "aaaaaaaaaa" is fucking bullshit. Mods are powertrippers.

He most likely has been building up percentage warnings for this to actually reach a ban. He's not perma'd, btw.

De Geso being a foid worshipper was fucking bullshit, half the people on here have Anime girl AVI's & have expressed there wish for a cultured catgirl waifu or some shit like that.

& for Diocel he should've been given some Leeway considering he was one of .co's most notable members.

De Geso being a foid worshipper was fucking bullshit, half the people on here have Anime girl AVI's & have expressed there wish for a cultured catgirl waifu or some shit like that.

& for Diocel he should've been given some Leeway considering he was one of .co's most notable members.
De geso was still a faggot and faggots shouldn’t be allowed here. Nobody here said anything about honorable waifu of culture to such a length. People have said they prefer a waifu of culture but that’s it

Diocel is probably tempbanned so he might come back. I am kind of doubting he would get permabanned just for that

He most likely has been building up percentage warnings for this to actually reach a ban. He's not perma'd, btw.
Probably. Tho aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa was based

free @Diocel and @Pengwin
Didn't know either of the two got banned until now.

See. I'm not saying it was right for banning, but this is why I have very little posts. I'm not trying to postmax at all as I don't see the point. Just from my own point of view.
If I see a reason to post, I will post. If not, I will not post.

The last thing I want to waste is anyone's time other than my own.

Didn't know either of the two got banned until now.

See. I'm not saying it was right for banning, but this is why I have very little posts. I'm not trying to postmax at all as I don't see the point. Just from my own point of view.
If I see a reason to post, I will post. If not, I will not post.

The last thing I want to waste is anyone's time other than my own.
Postmaxxing is fine as long as it’s in sewers. You just can’t spam random shit and be annoying. But in other places I do try my best to add to the conversation.

Postmaxxing is fine as long as it’s in sewers. You just can’t spam random shit and be annoying. But in other places I do try my best to add to the conversation.
I guess. Even in the sewers I'm an idiot that only post if I think I have something meaningful to say or ask.

I mean, I'm on .co so it makes sense I'm this pathetic.

I guess. Even in the sewers I'm an idiot that only post if I think I have something meaningful to say or ask.

I mean, I'm on .co so it makes sense I'm this pathetic.
It is good to go by but it doesn’t necessarily have to be applied to sewers since it is just a place to get your post count up. The only rules are to not spam and anything obvious like not being a faggot

napoleon wasn't really based tbh ngl

Diocel was banned for spamming:

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
Yeah but he did that on TS. Meanwhile there are a lot of bluepilled cucks who post garbage frequently on ID

For those who're confused about this knowledgeable yesterdaycel: he's from inkels.net. Or maybe cucktears but I doubt it

I disagree, he is based
I agree

Last edited:
Enjoy your stay.

Losing Napoleon-senpai was a big blow. Didn’t knew @Diocel got perma , very sad