Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone Else Not Afraid of Death at All?

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date

Do You Fear Death?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No.

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Running Man Dancing GIF by cerysevansillustration

I am not sewerslidal. I fully intend on living out my full life on this planet. Human lives are fairly short anyways, so it’s not like it takes a while.

However, I do not fear death at all. I don’t know what happens after death, but I honestly don’t care. I fear experiencing a very uncomfortable passing, but the idea of going to sleep forever honestly sounds relieving. Getting away from this shit planet sounds pretty dope too.

The real mystery is what happens after death

The process of dying scares me but I crave the thought of being dead and not having to be on this fucking gay foid planet anymore.

I want to die anyways

Lesser each year

Nah it is what it is

Running Man Dancing GIF by cerysevansillustration

I am not sewerslidal. I fully intend on living out my full life on this planet. Human lives are fairly short anyways, so it’s not like it takes a while.

However, I do not fear death at all. I don’t know what happens after death, but I honestly don’t care. I fear experiencing a very uncomfortable passing, but the idea of going to sleep forever honestly sounds relieving. Getting away from this shit planet sounds pretty dope too.
Israel is under attack goddamnit I don’t give a fuck Israel needs to fight tooth and nail to survive as a Jewish state

This is cope. The moment you are on the verge of death I guarantee that you will be screaming and begging for life.

The process of dying scares me but I crave the thought of being dead and not having to be on this fucking gay foid planet anymore.

Same. Being dead sounds pretty based, but the thought of dying slowly and painfully doesn't sound good

I don't see a reason to fear something that will end the sensation of fear itself.

Being dead for the rest of eternity sounds terrifying tbh

This is cope. The moment you are on the verge of death I guarantee that you will be screaming and begging for life.
grim reaper death GIF

Yes, that is the natural, biological reaction. Death is also often painful.

But the idea of death does not scare me.

Dying doesn’t scare me but it’s more of how it would feel if i were to die and how painful it can be so whenever i plan on roping sometime in December i will have to grow a big pair and get over how painful s shotgun to the head will be i can only hope that it can be painless and also the after life is a mystery as well kinda creeps me sometimes

The way of the samurai is based on,

The resolute acceptance of death.

Imr, why not?

It's eventually gonna happen anyway...

Just accept it and move on

Kinda, mostly not. I'll die one day anyways.

I almost died yesterday and wasn’t is scared

It isnt by Logic, but solely the ONLY thing screaming is the Will to Live. The curse behind it All, every want, every need, every Death.

I’m just waiting to fall over and die tbh

I tried to rope once but got found and I don't remember anything.
Brain Mind GIF by University of California

That’s not death. Death is when your brain activity goes to 0%. That’s it. No coming back. There’s nothing to activate you to bring you back even if you could. No neurons telling you to breathe or pump blood or wake up.

tim and eric coma GIF

People talk about coma’s and near death experiences and shit, but that is not death. Even people that supposedly came back from “brain death” likely didn’t in actuality. Only part of the brain is unmylenated, which is what we can monitor. It’s possible those “brain death” survivors actually had some minor brain activity still chugging somewhere deep in the mylenated part of their brain.

There is no living person who has ever experienced death. No one.

Yes. I legit scared.

I don’t think I’m scared of being dead but I am scared by the process of dying if that makes sense

I wish a nigga would :chad:

Srsly though, if i die i wont have to suffER anymore

As long as its an honorable and not humiliating death

If its the latter then I'd rather fight to keep myself alive

i am a little scared but i think being dead would be better for me

People who say no are either lying or just not human

I want to die but I'm afraid of the physical pain that may come with death and the process of dying.

The real mystery is what happens after death
If I see god I’ll give him a punch in the face. I’ll say it’s a kiss of holy and righteousness for his ego