Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone Else Never Approached a Woman?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
It's not the fact that we don't "want" to, it's cuz we never had the opportunity or chance to. UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN.[UWSL] Most of us were stuck in our rooms our entire lives with strict or poor parents and could never do anything, have friends, or go out which limited us to not being able to. Plus we would stay inside and focus on whatever passion or hobby we were doing for our future careers.[/UWSL]

I did but was brutally rejected every time

It's not the fact that we don't "want" to, it's cuz we never had the opportunity or chance to. UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN.[UWSL] Most of us were stuck in our rooms our entire lives with strict or poor parents and could never do anything, have friends, or go out which limited us to not being able to. Plus we would stay inside and focus on whatever passion or hobby we were doing for our future careers.[/UWSL]
I wouldn't even know what to say tbh.

It's understandable if you're an ethniccel manlet and never approached.

But for tall, non-deformed white"cels" who dont approach, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Remember that one 6'4 faggot @mylifeistrash who ended up fucking a bunch of beckies and noodlewhores on tinder?

I have seen others approaching women and getting brutally rejected so I learnt from their mistakes and didn't follow their way.

It's understandable if you're an ethniccel manlet and never approached.

But for tall, non-deformed white"cels" who dont approach, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Remember that one 6'4 faggot @mylifeistrash who ended up fucking a bunch of beckies and noodlewhores on tinder?
Like @Mentally lost cel he's 6'3

InShot 20220220 210745412

Cold approached a girl in a skate park once. She was polite but never talked to me again. I could tell she kept her distance. Brutal.

I asked directly only once, I got rejected. I tried making a "move" few times, never worked.

Lol how can I even consider approaching women when my skin genetics have obliterated my face and body with acne scars.

Have any of you just ask them "Just fucking have sex with me" or anything like that??:bluepill::feelsthink:

There’s literally no point if you are a hideous manlet you will get peppered sprayed :feelskek::feelskek: foids are brutal to low status males I know from experience

There’s literally no point if you are a hideous manlet you will get peppered sprayed :feelskek::feelskek: foids are brutal to low status males I know from experience
Brutal. That's why i refuse to try now.

it's waste of time
Cold approaching is :bluepill:
it only works for someone like @Broly and @FamilyGuy1999

cope, Chad doesn't even need to approach

I asked directly a phone number once. Also tried to talk to them a few fimes ( 'indirect' approach ). All unsuccessful. If you are ugly, they don't want to associate with you. Cold approach may work if you are mentally healthy and good-looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back