Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else needs to take depression breaks

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Whenever I am doing anything in public, I need to stop and take a depression break because it is too much for me to handle. Seeing everyone so happy reminds me of everything I never had and never will have. Even when just walking I need to stop so I do not break down into tears. It is really hard to even function in any capacity

I am sorry for this post but it is becoming too much to handle.

Not sure if serious.

Sometimes I'll be enjoying a beautiful day outside and it will suddenly be ruined by seeing shit like this.
There is no escape from the Chads and Stacies, I am forever tormented wherever I go.

Whenever I am doing anything in public, I need to stop and take a depression break because it is too much for me to handle. Seeing everyone so happy reminds me of everything I never had and never will have. Even when just walking I need to stop so I do not break down into tears. It is really hard to even function in any capacity

I am sorry for this post but it is becoming too much to handle.
I have literally been feeling this the past week. I just squat down and take deep breath, try not to cry and shit. I hate how I have to work to save up for plastic surgery, but I have to walk out of my house with my face attached to my head to work. It's a nightmare being ugly and worthless and doomed to a life of loneliness... and to be outside of your bedroom. Rotting is better than seeing normal people who have sex.

Last edited:
I have literally been feeling this the past week. I just squat down and take deep breath, try not to cry and shit. I hate how I have to work to save up for plastic surgery, but I have to walk out of my house with my face attached to my head to work. It's a nightmare being ugly and worthless and doomed to a life of loneliness... and be outside of your bedroom. Rotting is better than seeing normal people who have sex.
Thank you friend. It is getting to the point where even being in public makes me want to break down.

No need to apoligize, I am glad you are venting about your problems here. It can sometimes be too much to keep inside ones head.

And yes it is indeed awful to see everyone happy especially when it´s so beautiful outside with very hot weather and lush green vegetation. It reminds me that I am in my 20´s (I am 24) and it is in the 20´s people make memories and have the time of their lives. Like how many times haven´t you heard stories from people in their 40´ and 50´s talk about when they were young (meaning their 20´s) and they talk and talk about their adventures. They also often do this in movies, where the main character have a midlife crisis and think back of the good times in his 20´s.

No need to apoligize, I am glad you are venting about your problems here. It can sometimes be too much to keep inside ones head.

And yes it is indeed awful to see everyone happy especially when it´s so beautiful outside with very hot weather and lush green vegetation. It reminds me that I am in my 20´s (I am 24) and it is in the 20´s people make memories and have the time of their lives. Like how many times haven´t you heard stories from people in their 40´ and 50´s talk about when they were young (meaning their 20´s) and they talk and talk about their adventures. They also often do this in movies, where the main character have a midlife crisis and think back of the good times in his 20´s.
Thank you friend. It is simply too mucg to handle. My head is ready to implode.

Thank you friend. It is simply too mucg to handle. My head is ready to implode.
If you feel overwhelmed another time just feel free to PM me if you want to talk in private. Or of course make another thread.

@AfrikanCel; @DestroyedLife: I always attributed it more to autism.

@TheGoodGuy: young memories
Angry pepe with gun is crying

Last edited:

angry-pepe-with-gun-is-crying.jpg
Yeah I know sorry, when I say young I mean that is what 40-50 year old´s think is "young" I actually feel extremely old and to me young was when I was a child which I miss very much.

You got me wrong. You are totally right imo.

Such fluctuation of emotion on the forums, may God be on your side @AfrikanCel

Its getting tough man

View attachment 27917
I am in your situation bro
Thank you friends.
I am in your situation bro
Thank you friends.

Thank you friend. It is getting to the point where even being in public makes me want to break down.

If only we could lower the difficulty..

When at my all time low, I used to take breaks at work to go cry in the bathroom tbh. Now I can handle it, but it still hurts to see other people do … well anything normal.

This happends to me all the time, i cannot handle the fact that everyone around me is happy besides me, i want them to be as miserable as me and destroy their dreams

When at my all time low, I used to take breaks at work to go cry in the bathroom tbh. Now I can handle it, but it still hurts to see other people do … well anything normal.
This happends to me all the time, i cannot handle the fact that everyone around me is happy besides me, i want them to be as miserable as me and destroy their dreams
Thank you for the support friends. It provides me solace to know that I am not alone in my plight.

one day all of humanity will not exist. we will have gone extinct. When that happens, we will all be equal. nobody has a better life than anyone. we will all just space dust, intertwined with eachother. What is happening to you now is irrelevant. we will all end up as one.

Just only after 35 i become more robotic.
I no longer care about emotions but from 19 to 32 it was a living hell.

I remember those depressions brakes.
I felt brain dead in bed.