Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else like playing vidya games when youre sleepy?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★★★★
It's kind of calming to me in a way and im not to sure why?

My only theory is that it reminds me of being a kid and playing games super late all the time.

Depends on how intense the game is, but turn-based games (no problem).

However, even playing games takes too much energy. Prefer watching things now as I LDAR.

Depends on how intense the game is, but turn-based games (no problem).

However, even playing games takes too much energy. Prefer watching things now as I LDAR.
Yeah I understand that too.

I usually like when I'm playing more grind kinda games when I'm sleepy

No nighttime is when im jewd up and feel like doing sui so its hard to focus on doing stuff mentaly im not stable to function right

Yeah I understand that too.

I usually like when I'm playing more grind kinda games when I'm sleepy
Grindy games like MMORPG kind of takes out the joy because you have to level up your character to such a high-level to enjoy the fruits of your labour or hardwork (by that time you're just exhausted and you lose some of the excitement). Also, MMORPG games keeps updating (so there's like endless content to get through). I just prefer playing a game where you initially have fun from the very start and that doesn't require too much commitment.

Grindy games like MMORPG kind of takes out the joy because you have to level up your character to such a high-level to enjoy the fruits of your labour or hardwork (by that time you're just exhausted and you lose some of the excitement). Also, MMORPG games keeps updating (so there's like endless content to get through). I just prefer playing a game where you initially have fun from the very start and that doesn't require too much commitment.
Yeah I get that too.

I'm not to sure I like mmorpg type games tbh lol

Sometimes I like to boot up my PS4 and play castlevania before bed

It's kind of calming to me in a way and im not to sure why?

My only theory is that it reminds me of being a kid and playing games super late all the time.
Late Night Fallout NV/GTA Vice CITY feeling mogs so hard.

Late Night Fallout NV/GTA Vice CITY feeling mogs so hard.
Ikr?

I remember when I was younger I was tryna beat this story mission on gta v at like 3 am and I was so fucking sleepy lol.

It just made it so much better for some reason lol

Ikr?

I remember when I was younger I was tryna beat this story mission on gta v at like 3 am and I was so fucking sleepy lol.

It just made it so much better for some reason lol
Tryna get All American in vault 34 last night was somehow comfy as shit even if ghouls and radiation kept moe-lesting.

Tryna get All American in vault 34 last night was somehow comfy as shit even if ghouls and radiation kept moe-lesting.
Lmaoo.

I've only played fallout 3 because I am trying to get all achievements on that game and I just need to do dlc.

I'm planning on playing fallout NV I'm the future tho.

How would you rate the fallout games?

Lmaoo.

I've only played fallout 3 because I am trying to get all achievements on that game and I just need to do dlc.

I'm planning on playing fallout NV I'm the future tho.

How would you rate the fallout games?
Havent played 1 and 2, 3 is pretty good, but top mogger is fallout NV (id suggest get some mods for stability, weather, expand legion and some quests.) Fallout 4 Gameplay and Map Mogs but story is very Eh.

Havent played 1 and 2, 3 is pretty good, but top mogger is fallout NV (id suggest get some mods for stability, weather, expand legion and some quests.) Fallout 4 Gameplay and Map Mogs but story is very Eh.
Oh ok.

I have heard that mods make the game better but I am an Xboxcel unfortunately