Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else just really bored and restless?

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
I find myself just pacing around my room listening to music. Nothing else even remotely interests me at this point. Not vidya, not talking to people online, not watching movies, not reading books, not playing guitar; not even jerking off feels good anymore. I just constantly feel impatient, although for what I have absolutely no clue. I wish I would just die in my sleep, life is completely gray and joyless.

I find myself just pacing around my room listening to music. Nothing else even remotely interests me at this point. Not vidya, not talking to people online, not watching movies, not reading books, not playing guitar; not even jerking off feels good anymore. I just constantly feel impatient, although for what I have absolutely no clue. I wish I would just die in my sleep, life is completely gray and joyless.
can relate i am feeling hella bored everyday

can relate, has energy sometimes but no motivation to do anything.

Feel exactly the same. It really sucks waking up every morning having nothing to look forward to, not even playing vidya or anything. But usually I end up doing something out of sheer boredom.

Yes, though it is the result of my situation.

My crypto-maxxing alone will not sufficient for some time....I'll also have to sell things.

I actually felt like that a bit at one point and I still get bored a lot.

Nothing was getting my attention anymore.

But eventually I started finding things that did, like indie games and also I got hooked on Roblox, lol

And I've been into learning IT, real estate stuff, all sorts.

My point is that maybe the next thing that interests you or you find to get into will come along sooner than you think.

you need to work

smoke some weed. it'll calm your ass down

i'm in a state where it's legal. you can just go into a dispensary and pick it up, like buying alcohol.:feelzez:

It’s not legal where I live
it's over:feelsrope:. you could probably try hitting up some mexican day laborers for that if there are any around. usually hang out at home depot or home improvement stores. I used to do that to get dirt weed when i was desperate. tasted like shit but still got me stoned:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it's over:feelsrope:. you could probably try hitting up some mexican day laborers for that if there are any around. usually hang out at home depot or home improvement stores. I used to do that to get dirt weed when i was desperate. tasted like shit but still got me stoned:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I wish I could find hardcore drugs and just take them repeatedly until I wither away

I wish I could find hardcore drugs and just take them repeatedly until I wither away
shouldn't be too hard. just go to the ghetto area or downtown and look for some junkies.

*raises hand*

Same here. Because of the fact that I am a single lonely pathetic oldcel loser, life at this point is about constantly finding copes.

I get bored of one and I try my best to find another. I am enjoying food and working out nowadays. I try to workout at the very least, 4 times a week even if those sessions are only 40min. I am a skinny fat fuck and I really wanna lose 20+lbs in the coming months.

Same here. Because of the fact that I am a single lonely pathetic oldcel loser, life at this point is about constantly finding copes.

I get bored of one and I try my best to find another. I am enjoying food and working out nowadays. I try to workout at the very least, 4 times a week even if those sessions are only 40min. I am a skinny fat fuck and I really wanna lose 20+lbs in the coming months.
Gl with your workout progress brocel :feelsaww:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back