Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else just accept that the world will be some shitty, pro-female dystopia and all that's left is for a long slide down

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Now it's basically all just waiting for society to slowly slide down, at least in terms of quality for men.

Working ultra competitive jobs for low wages, bowing down to awful female politicians, everything is rape, hypergamy on steroids, etc.

There won't be a crash. Government will just inflate their money supply to pay for all the stupid shit.

Last edited:
There will be a crash and I hope it happens soon

I hope there is a crash. But tbh, I can't see one happening in the near future. Most men are just okay with the status quo as long as they can live out their meaningless lives for their shekels.

The crash is coming when a female finally becomes president. Then it's over, since it will be like the prohibition which women started right when they got the vote, they will take all our hobbies away, then some of us will take to the street, while the rest just LDAR and whine.

I hope there is a crash. But tbh, I can't see one happening in the near future. Most men are just okay with the status quo as long as they can live out their meaningless lives for their shekels.

No one on this site will witness the crash (which is actually a good thing)

There won't be a crash. Government will just inflate their money supply to pay for all the stupid shit.
I hope that fiat currency system will eventually collapse like Peter Schiff has promised.

i already feel like I'm in a dystopia

Waiting for the inevitable crash is one of my biggest copes, even though I know even if there would be a big crash I still probably would not get any help from it. Worst thing is that the crash isn't coming soon. We'll have to wait for it, and that's presuming it will happen. The propaganda has done its damage already: the average man is already cucked from birth.

The crash will be when hyperinflation becomes somewhat of a reality, to the point where a significant amount of males realize that wageslavery isn't worth it anymore. Then we'll see what happens... I fear things like gulags for ugly males when this happens.

no economic crash in my humble opinion...

You will get war which will cause economic crash as a seperate incident.

War is the only solution now....

And they only direction of the future at this rate... lol trust me..

When taxes are being NOT paid due to idle male resources.... War is made!!!