Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else have little/zero standards?

What are your standards for a relationship?

• Total voters
Minamoto

Minamoto

Old guard
★★★★★
Anyone else have very little standards nowadays?
When I was younger (a young teen), I used to have a lot of oneitises and would daydream about a girl that was akin to the girls in bluepilled media; kind, sweet, wholesome, and, yes, sexually attractive. I remember most of them being white girls, but I do remember having some crushes on ethnic girls as well.

Out of all my oneitises, I had maybe one on a "fat" girl (a lot of them were pretty chubby though, lol). I just didn't really see them as "part of my league", considering that I myself was a white, skinny male. Over time, though (and over many rejections), my standards started to drop to the point where, nowadays, I genuinely don't care what a girl looks like, as long as she's not physically deformed, I guess. If our standards for mates stem from our desire to reproduce and spread our genetic material, then it shouldn't matter who I pair up with, because I myself am a complete failure of a human specimen and really don't want to reproduce, lest someone else ends up suffering a similar fate to mine. At this point I genuinely just want a girl with a "good personaliteehee" and to share some interests with me, so there can be some sort of human connection there. I just want to be loved for who I am and to experience hugs and other signs of affection. It's beyond soul crushing and ropefuelling when you witness the disparity first hand between you and your life as an ugly, autistic, mentally ill genetic defect, and pretty much any foid to ever exist. The prettier the girl the tigher the rope gets.

And no, I'm not interested in theRAPY. Tried it many times and it often just made things worse, because 99% of people don't care about sub5 men who have NOTHING. You're a human doing whose purpose is to put up and shut up. That has been made clear to me so many times during theRAPY. At least I didn't get the double whammy of having to pay for it too (it's covered by the state where I live). I might make another thread about therapy and how retarded it is idk, im a lowiqcel.

I made a poll just because I was curious about your guys' thoughts. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

+

Standards are for volcels.

I no longer care about relationships I despise foids.

nothing works dude if your not chad your gonna be incel.

i got normal standards but even if we lower our standards we still are not getting laid.

My standards
Don’t be a landwhale
Don’t be old

My standards :

Don’t be black

Don’t be too overweight or thin

Be between 18-35

Don’t be an addict

My standards :

Don’t be black

Be between 18-35

Don’t be an addict
Damn nigga she gotta be 10 or sumting

Those are reasonable standards
tenor.gif

Very little standards. If shes weighs 600 pounds, Im not fuckin her but seriously, at this point, I'll fuck a bbw type foid but even these kind of foids I see at work, get tons of attention from normies and even HTNs. Its over.

Not too old or too fat. Should not be a total bitch. Should know how to communicate instead of assuming men are mindreaders.

Dnr but i have standards yes

My standards:

-Don't have an absolutely repulsive perSOYnaliTEEHEE

-Be willing to have sex with me in our relationship

-Don't be extremely deformed

-Don't be extremely neurodivergent

-3/10 or above

These are like the bare minimum of standards so I'd say its not hypocritical of me as a subhuman to have these standards.

My standards:

-Don't have an absolutely repulsive perSOYnaliTEEHEE

-Be willing to have sex with me in our relationship

-Don't be extremely deformed

-Don't be extremely neurodivergent

-3/10 or above

These are like the bare minimum of standards so I'd say its not hypocritical of me as a subhuman to have these standards.
Fair standards. Just don't be a landwhale (but I guess that falls into 3/10 or above)

My standards :

Don’t be black

Be between 18-35

Don’t be an addict
Interesting that you mention being black as a disqualifying criterion. Do you just not find them attractive? I wouldn't mind being with a black girl at all.

Interesting that you mention being black as a disqualifying criterion. Do you just not find them attractive? I wouldn't mind being with a black girl at all.
Not only their appearance also because of their attitudes

I'm a thin, white guy but if I wanted a thin, white girl then my standards are too high. :feelsclown:

In reality my standards are different than that, they're:
-not fat
-not short
-at least 15
-not Asian but will make exceptions

If a girl is both of those things, I can love her unfortunately, so can every other guy.

i got normal standards but even if we lower our standards we still are not getting laid.
That's true. My standards are rapidly approaching my number of tinder matches and yet, it does nothing.

Lowering your standards is one of the reasons that led to hoeflation and foid's ego booming.

After tons of rejection even from foids who were definitely a few points below me I've kind of come full circle. I don't try anymore and part of not trying is not throwing myself at anything vaguely female.

Just as long as she isn't hideous, obese, or anorexic. That's literally it. I wouldn't mind a foid a bit below my looksmatch

ive accepted that ill die a khhv. so no standards

My standards:
-don't be fat
-don't be a whore
-don't act like a bitch
-be geuniuenly interested into me

Too high standards, I know

Not overweight and normal face, And aslong as shes nice.

Meanwhile womens standards:
JAW, MONEY 6.2, CAR, HOUSE, MANSION, VACATIONHOME.

Idc if she's fat, but I won't take anything under a 3/10

I’ve got some standards, which I suppose is a fatal flaw;
-18-28 age range
-some flavor of white or maybe latina or east asian
-not (severely) overweight, chubby can be cute but folds make me vomit
-be able to hold conversation

I don't have any standards. At this point i would pretty much date any female. My dream would be to date a female
police officer, but they're mostly cop chad only and have bad attitudes, so i mostly just ignore them.

I am too old now to have standards, I have none, i'd take a landwhale, a deformed severely autistic downs syndrome foid (HTN only), i'd fuck anything that walks, but alas wanting it doesn't make it so.

My standards:
* Can have sex with her, she can get pregnant (this also explains why it cannot be a man or a tranny, even though I don't require being physically attracted to her)
* No major disabilities (significant hereditary ones and ones which would make her not self-sufficient or (especially mental ones) a danger to wealth or health of one of us)
* Is at least somewhat nice to me (i.e. doesn't just use me for her personal gain)
* we can at least tolerate each other, otherwise stuff won't work ....

I do NOT require:
* Being physically attracted to her or good looks in general
* High intelligence
* Many matching interests - I am willing to do a lot of stuff with her I wouldn't do it otherwise

I think this qualifies me for "low" standards.

all I'm asking for is that she likes me back

have standards = volcel

Recently a 1/10 woman appeared in my church. I am a bit ashamed to admit that I really didn't feel anything for her.

To have sex in order to escape my inceldom, I have very low standards. For relationship:
  • not morbidly obese, like bmi 40+
  • affectionate and a warm person. I'd love to cuddle all day with both being comfortable on that
  • not a militant atheist or satanic
  • not into status, chads don't have go to work to be loved. Chads can even NEET through foids while they brag on the internet, smoke weed and drink booze at home
  • looksmatch at least
  • open in bed, like they are for chads too

I just wanna devour some pussy. As long as she's not fat or old

My standards are unrealistically high considering my small dick/ugly face

im a lowiqcel.
certainly formidable elaborate post in spite of that, keep it up

have normal or high standards, not sure yet. Whatever, I can't help it. I feel sexual disgust easily

Last edited:
Honestly i would even fuck landwhales but my dick aint big enough for them

stacy has the same standards as a femcel so it's best to be stacysexual :feelsYall:

I'd literally date anyone. My only standards are be female, be alive, and don't be related. That's IT. Can't be picky when you're ugly as fuck. If she's 400 pounds, or 20 years older than you, oh well, go out with her anyway.

I'd literally date anyone. My only standards are be female, be alive, and don't be related. That's IT. Can't be picky when you're ugly as fuck. If she's 400 pounds, or 20 years older than you, oh well, go out with her anyway.