Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else have a Chad/Chadlite father?

What is/was your father?

• Giga Chad

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Chad

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Chadlite

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • HTN

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Normie

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Incel

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Truecel

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
My father is a 6'2 extroverted chadlite who roamed around with lots of sluts during his college days. meanwhile I got my mom's quiet non NT personality :feelshaha:

And he mocks me for being non-Nt and lonely! He says things like "Why are you still here? You should be living somewhere else with a gf"

"Why are you afraid of social interactions? When I was your age I was going to so many places"

mom's quiet non NT personality :feelshaha:
I wonder how it feels for mothers to realise that their sons turned out to be the subhumans they bullied in highschool due to their shitty genetics.
BTW OP, my dad would be incel/nearcel if he were born in this era.

@Zer0/∞ look at these volcels posting about their chad fathers.

Rich fag’s me.

Both my parents are incel tier, so its no wonder I'm incel as well.

My dad was a high-tier normie. My mum was also normie-tier. I just inherited all the worst traits from both parents.

My father is a manlet Normie and my mom is a truecel, I got my dad’s manlet height and in terms of phenotype I turned out to look exactly like my mom.

I’m one of the truest-cels on this forum

Mine is the worst genetic and social trash ever, freeloading off my truefemcel mother who couldn't get anything better in her late 30's.
My worst nightmare is turning into him, I would rip my organs out before that happens.

My dad heightmogs me, isn't obese and has a full head of hair, he's not chad but at least he was fat balding short man in his 20s

Mine is normie-tier

I'm 5'10 wbu
5'8 dad + 5'5 mom = 6'0 me

Brutal genetic recombination pill. My grandpa was 6'3 at the age of 69 before he passed, probably 6'5 in his prime. Top 99.999% height in Korea.

Brutal genetic recombination pill. My grandpa was 6'3 at the age of 69 before he passed, probably 6'5 in his prime. Top 99.999% height in Korea.
You're 6 feet in korea but still incel? How?

My parents are both average height, mom 164cm (5’4.5), dad 176.5cm (5’9.5), both are good looking aswell and I have multiple brothers who are normal height yet I am fucking 5’5.

I live in a wealthy suburb of New York, 99% white people here. Looks aren't my issue anyway, being non-NT autist is what destroys me.

My dad was chad lite back in his day, probably would be HTN today. However my mom's absolutely subhuman genes were more than enough to make me incel.

I live in a wealthy suburb of New York, 99% white people here. Looks aren't my issue anyway, being non-NT autist is what destroys me.
Still with the K-pop halo you should be able to ascend

Still with the K-pop halo you should be able to ascend
Meh. I'm a shut-in that hardly goes outside & socially awkward autist. My looks are good, I'm a genuine mentalcel.

Tall mothers = tallfag sons, no exceptions! There’s not a single person here with a short mother that isn’t a manlet. @PLA1092

Tall mothers = tallfag sons, no exceptions! There’s not a single person here with a short mother that isn’t a manlet. @PLA1092
he's truecel because he can't talk to foids jfl

My Dad was a 5.5/10 or so in his prime. But as he got older, he went down to a 4/10, which is around when he had me.

I can't put any of those options my dad was an alcoholic schizo so I can't put normie but obviously I can't put incel or trucel either because... how tf would be be my dad lmao?

1/3 of posters here suggest looks aren't everything, interesting

My dad is Tyrone with BBC

HTN. Tall, had money but of course when I was born became poor. Sad sad sad

Because most tall mothers get with guys taller/their height/ slightly shorter so if she’s let’s say 6 foot and her husband is 6’2, the kids are 6’4+ easily. 6’0 father and mother equals the kids 6’2+ easily. 6’0 mother, 5’10 father kids again will clear 6 foot with easy. Even 6’0 mother, 5’8 father you’ll see kids 6 foot+ Easilyb

My parents have decent genes, but I somehow got their worst traits while my brother got the best ones.

He is taller, better looking, blue eyed, more sociable and dark triad chadlite, while I'm short, mud eyed, ugly and autistic incel.

Both my parents are shorter than me and I am average height.

My father is a 6'2 extroverted chadlite who roamed around with lots of sluts during his college days. meanwhile I got my mom's quiet non NT personality :feelshaha:

And he mocks me for being non-Nt and lonely! He says things like "Why are you still here? You should be living somewhere else with a gf"

"Why are you afraid of social interactions? When I was your age I was going to so many places"
My condolences.

Both my parents where socialmaxxed low tier normies. They aged pretty bad tho. Thankfully I mog both despite not being NT like them.