Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else have a bunch of good looking people in your family?

Inherent

Inherent

Banned
-
My dad is borderline male model tier, he has awesome looking chad face including a great jaw, my mom was a stacy or stacy lite in youth and I have 2 brothers, one is a chad one is a high tier normie

While I got absolutely fucked, I have beta looking weak eyes, small narrow feminine nose, stupid looking narrow jaw, small chin, my face is just fucking weak, if you saw a pic of me you’d think “haha this loser looks like he has the strength levels of a prepubescent girl”

Curse the genetic lottery, I had a good chance to become a literal chad but instead I’m ugly as fuck, everyone in my family mogs me hard

Yes literally everyone even in my extended family are chads and stacys with an s/o. Im literally the only ugly short incel one

My Brother and sister are both PSL8+

My cousin brother gigachad

my dad has a chad build while looking half his age (he is 40), the rest of everyone in his family are just people that clung on just enough to breed via JBW. My maternal uncle (Pakistani/Bengali side) is def a mogger though, and has 6 kids

I wouldn't say they are literal chads but some of them are close enough
My dad was an IQmaxxed 6'0 mogger with good frame. Everyone has blue or green eyes running in the family, and nearly all males look better than me and have gfs.
Most foids are high tier beckies/stacylites tbh, or at least they were in their prime

Mother is a light-skinned Black hole with freckled skin. Her husband was a 5'10 dark-skinned muscular male.

My maternal cousins look like this:

My paternal cousins(5'11+) look like this:

Everyone in my family mogs the shit out of me. I would say most are Stacies and Chads, or at least were.

Due to my parents race mixing at an older age, I don't look like anyone in my extended family. I stick out like a sore thumb in pictures and not in a good way. All the [monoracial] younger folks in my family have boyfriends and girlfriends, while I am 22 years old and never had ONE. Not even a hug from a girl outside of friends and family friends.

My dad and mom are cbads and stacies,even my grandparents, all my brothers are chads and chadlites and my sister is a gigastacy:cryfeels::feelsrope:I am short and ugly

My father was like psl 9 in his youth

I’m also quite good looking, but I get fucked over by race

I have the same smv as an average white guy with no status, and the average white guy does just terrible

My maternal grandpa and maternal uncles were chad, meanwhile both of my parents were fat, ugly, and deranged, which gave me dogshit physical and mental genetics. My dad was literally a balding 5'2 fat ogre sandcel with anger issues :lul:.

Also they were both in their early-mid 40s when I was born meaning I was more or less guaranteed to be born autistic. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
My maternal grandpa and maternal uncles were chad, meanwhile both of my parents were fat, ugly, and deranged, which gave me dogshit physical and mental genetics. My dad was literally a balding 5'2 fat ogre sandcel with anger issues :lul:.

Also they were both in their early-mid 40s when I was born meaning I was more or less guaranteed to be born autistic. :feelsrope:
Damn,sorry :feelsbadman:Thankfully my parents had me young,so I am not autistic really.My uncle had a son a few years ago when he was young,yet his son was still born autistic,it pains me to see how he can live in this cruel world

Damn,sorry :feelsbadman:Thankfully my parents had me young,so I am not autistic really.My uncle had a son a few years ago when he was young,yet his son was still born autistic,it pains me to see how he can live in this cruel world
I didn't get diagnosed until I was 16 because my parents were too negligent and abusive and just beat the shit out of me for being weird.

I didn't get diagnosed until I was 16 because my parents were too negligent and abusive and just beat the shit out of me for being weird.
16??!what the fuck dude:reeeeee::fuk:In sorry you had such shit parents:feelsbadman:were your oarents drug addicts or what?!:feelsUgh:

My brother is 183cm while im 174 even with hormones:feelsrope::feelsrope:
He is also good looking and had a lot of gf and stacies and beckies simping for him but my father is a manlet ugly marriagemaxxed inkwell

16??!what the fuck dude:reeeeee::fuk:In sorry you had such shit parents:feelsbadman:were your oarents drug addicts or what?!:feelsUgh:
My mother took so many pills she could barely stand up or fucking think. My father wasn't an addict though, he just had severe anger issues (that I inherited too).

They paid no attention to the fact that I was bullied so hard I was on the verge of a panic attack every day I had to go to school, and I constantly fantasized about and almost ended up taking a knife to school and stabbing everybody.

They pretended like it was normal for me to have no friends, homocidal and suicidal thoughts, hallucinations, mutism, and to suddenly burst into fits of rage so severe I would start growling like an animal and break everything.

Of course they beat and yelled at me for all those things, but they never actually thought I might have had serious mental problems, they brushed all of it aside and just berated me for being odd.

Other than when they would beat and yelled at me I pretty much didn't exist to them. Like I said, they were negligent and didn't care about my existence as anything other than a punching bag.

My mother took so many pills she could barely stand up or fucking think. My father wasn't an addict though, he just had severe anger issues (that I inherited too).

They paid no attention to the fact that I was bullied so hard I was on the verge of a panic attack every day I had to go to school, and I constantly fantasized about and almost ended up taking a knife to school and stabbing everybody.

They pretended like it was normal for me to have no friends, homocidal and suicidal thoughts, hallucinations, mutism, and to suddenly burst into fits of rage so severe I would start growling like an animal and break everything.

Of course they beat and yelled at me for all those things, but they never actually thought I might have had serious mental problems, they brushed all of it aside and just berated me for being odd.

Other than when they would beat and yelled at me I pretty much didn't exist to them. Like I said, they were negligent and didn't care about my existence as anything other than a punching bag.
Im so sorry brocel:cryfeels::feelsbadman:sorry for the late reply,i was offline.I don't understand how such shit people can be allowed to reproduce,Fuck your bullies man,:feelsohgod::feelsbadman::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:I hope they suffer in this life,I hope they get backstabbed and feel every bit of your pain,the same pain they inflicted upon you:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:I am very weak,but if I knew you irl,I would still try to kill your bullies,and atleast stand up for you,even if they'd beat me up,but alas these are just words from one tortured soul to another,who'd probably never meet irl:feelsbadman:.
Why ,why is the world so unfair:feelsree:??!what did people like you deserve to suffer so much,?why??!I ask this to myself?
Brocel,I hope things have gotten better for you,for your mental health and you have gotten some peace since then.
My parents are very good,but as a child,I was taught to supress my feelings,I couldn't express myself,I never had any friends then,I do have friends,but they only know the part of me which I show to them.I had extreme social anxiety where I too would have sever panic attacks .
FUCK your bullies :reeeeee::reeeeee:I hope their life is full of suffering,torture,may they never have a moment of peace,may they all die slow,painful,lonely deaths. Aameen