Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else hates when someone starts a fight with u and you’re forced to fight back?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I got into a fight today with someone who kept picking on me and almost ruined my grade. I beat him up hard and I feel really bad and despressed rn. I haven’t really beat up anyone ever since HS (and i only beat up those who bullied me) so this fight I have gotten in changed my mood and i just don’t feel like doing anything anymore....

I don't like fighting either, but sometimes people push us to be the mean people, that we don't want to be.

However, always stand up for yourself, never take shit from Normies and Chads. Which you've done a good job at and I'm proud of you.

depends on what kind of day I'm having.

fukmylyf said:
depends on what kind of day I'm having.

Friday through sunday I'm the most timid motherfucker around, but once monday hits the sociopathcel within me wakes up.

jagged0 said:
Friday through sunday I'm the most timid motherfucker around, but once monday hits the sociopathcel within me wakes up.

yeah man, sometimes I enjoy the opportunity. There's something energizing and almost addictive about it.

I don't actually know how to fight, though if I did I'd love to beat the shit out of dudes on a daily basis. I can't imagine that making me depressed in any way. Every day I'm outside, I'm constantly wanting to beat up on someone for general acts of rudeness or if they slight me in any way. It comes from not fighting in past experiences when I should have. My brain overcompensates and I really want to fuck someone up.