Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else hate social media posts about “baby showers?”

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Especially social media posts that celebrate the big announcement of the gender and everyone clapping and saying congrats? What’s the congratulations about ?

Cool congrats he came inside you When you guys forgot to wear a Condom. You know it was an accident when the parents are relatively young. Is that really an accomplishment worth celebrating ?

anything a woman does is an accomplishment

never been to one so idgaf

Never been to one

Never seen a post like that on social media. I don't have any normies added on VK. :chad: :chad: :chad:

They pretend it's for their bastard child but really it's just another way for roasties to get free shit for doing absolutely nothing

I saw golden showers but not baby showers. I guess it takes a lot of babies.

Well I don't use social media but I guess it would get annoying

Rages me when they throw a shower for an unwed mother.

Baby showers and marriage only serve one thing, to give her all the attention, like they don't get enough on the regular. I would ship them to north korea prison camp in minecraft on pc.

Cool congrats he came inside you When you guys forgot to wear a Condom. You know it was an accident when the parents are relatively young. Is that really an accomplishment worth celebrating ?
Cope. Spreading your genes means that you are an evolutionary success. It is not an “accident”.

Especially social media posts that celebrate the big announcement of the gender and everyone clapping and saying congrats? What’s the congratulations about ?

Parents' way of coping lol. They have to celebrate for the baby's sake in case the baby asks what they did when the parents found out they were going to have a baby (since everyone does a baby shower now of course the kids will want to look at their own baby shower pics).

"I had sex and had a child. It is an accomplishment to me and you will acknowledge that."
is the message.