Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else hate it...

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
When you are watching a scientific video and a dumb cunt pops up and starts talking? These whores have taken over anything. Music, biology, chemistry, arts, video games etc.. Almost every video features a slut talking. I can't stand them cause they remind me of what I will never have-a gilfriend. I can't fucking watch anything anymore. FEMOIDS ARE EVERYWHERE.

Femoids are utterly incompetent in the STEM field. There is a reason why STEM is like 80% male.

Feminists need to give it up, most women can't do shit right. Men need to be in their rightful position of authority again. Not taking authority from loose thots.

I think this is because people are more likely to listen to people they are attracted to and most people watching videos on science are going to be straight males.

I wanted to punch my tv when a female was a commentator for the monday night Broncos Chargers game last year

I think this is because people are more likely to listen to people they are attracted to and most people watching videos on science are going to be straight males.
More like thirsty beta males. I don't want pussy on my dinosaur videos. I watch this stuf to cope for not getting laid and putting a sexy nerdy bitch in it doesn't help

This is why I stopped reading IGN many years ago.

I couldn't articulate it as I was a kid back then, but looking back I know it was because I knew Jessica Chobot... and others like her etc didn't belong.

They even took over nofap

They even took over nofap
This. NoFap is cucked. So many girls talking about their fapping problems or their stupid bf's fapping problems it has become sui fuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back