Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else got stretch marks?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I've had them for YEARS they wont fade. They wont shrink. I dont fluctuate in weight. They're just fucking deep purple permanent tiger scratches all over my belly and on my sides. I'm not obese btw like 180 pounds

From gymceling. Yes. I do have.

I’m not have I ever been overweight, I’ve always been underweight still am. But I can see how unsightly it can be . I think they i have creams they sell that makes them fade though.

yes. on my ass. But they are the same complexion as the rest of my skin

stretchmarkcel here.
I got them in puberty. doesn't matter if you lose weight that shit stays.
Later I got more from gymceling on shoulder and upper arms.

fucking genes at it again.

I got a few small ones after I lost 60 pounds.

I got some near my arm

stretchmarkcel here.
I got them in puberty. doesn't matter if you lose weight that shit stays.
Later I got more from gymceling on shoulder and upper arms.

fucking genes at it again.
Fuck... that's when I got em too. The creams dont help either

I got strerchmarks in my ass and knees only

I have this weird ass one that looks like a purple gash underneath my armpit. Luckily I'm very hairy and it's a bit covered.

Downside is I'm really fucking hairy.

All over my stomach/legs/groin from weight gain. It's fucking over whenever I'm naked. :feelsrope:

Yes, I have stretch marks; caused from everything from growth spurts, to weight-gain, to muscle-gain. I also have that wonderful loose-skin that is so desired by the ladies.

It sucks, but it's not on my list of worst features!

I have this weird ass one that looks like a purple gash underneath my armpit. Luckily I'm very hairy and it's a bit covered.

Downside is I'm really fucking hairy.
Trust me. I'm hairier. It's disgusting.

Ahh i have very invisible stretch marks, i'd hate for them to be purple tbh.
Laser treatment to reduce the visibility of them would help alot tbh, but it's probally only needed if it's very visible/off putting.

Trust me. I'm hairier. It's disgusting.
Ah man, I get you, I've had a coat of thick black fur since I was 9-10.
Last years of primary school and first 2 years of secondary were fucking hell, I can't imagine something more hideous than a short, chubby manchild with a bowl cut.

Ah man, I get you, I've had a coat of thick black fur since I was 9-10.
Last years of primary school and first 2 years of secondary were fucking hell, I can't imagine something more hideous than a short, chubby manchild with a bowl cut.
Fuck, you should see my back.

Yes, on my lower abdomen. I was fat as a kid, when I was 12 I weighed quite a bit more than I do now, I got them when I lost the weight.

Unfortunately. I can live with it, i just hope i don't end up with loose skin.

Yeah but mine have faded. But I was fat a long, long time ago.

yes i have them... but they don't bother me because i have other things to worry about... like my face

Yeah, on my back. Don't care about them though. After all if a girl is looking at your back during sex you're a beta cuck.

Ye I got some on the back of my thighs

I can put my fingers under my ribs

on my belly. I have red stretch marks on yellow/brown skin and it looks like a scar. I used to be chubby and sit on a chair all day

I have them from being fat when I was younger. I lost weight and boom that was my reward. Loose skin too. God hates me.

My mother once said to me when I was young that I look like I had an accident when naked due to acne and stretch marks. I am disfigured. I could send you pictures you wouldn't be able to sleep.

Stretchmark king checking in (see username). i have stretch marks on 40% of my back, deep purple ones on inner thighs, some on my hips, ass cheeks, and old white ones on my armpits (inner and outer). the older they are, the more they fade to white. nothing on this planet makes my blood boil more than seeing some fat obese motherfucker with perfect skin meanwhile im a hardcore life long gymcel/athlete who has been fit my entire fucking life and never been more than 185lbs (im 5'11.5). i just dont understand the shit. its like i was cursed with toilet paper skin. its literally meme tier how pathetically weak my skin is. its like im a prisoner in my own body and i can never go above a certain weight limit or else i will get more, that means i cant even indulge in food cravings or afford to skip gym days because if i gain any weight then i will surely gain new marks. this existence is horrible.

Ive tried lasers/needling/creams and anything you can think of and there has been 0 improvement. these things are literally permanent and nothing will depress you more than having them. my face is ugly too and even if i was to ascend with surgery and was able to make a girl like me, i will always always always have these marks. there is nothing more hope-killing than that. it amazes me how i havent roped yet tbhtbh

literally my last cope left is to tattoo the shit out of my body and attempt to cover them up in that way. i dont even like tattoos but what other fucking choice do i have

Last edited:
worse: loose skin

I've had them for YEARS they wont fade. They wont shrink. I dont fluctuate in weight. They're just fucking deep purple permanent tiger scratches all over my belly and on my sides. I'm not obese btw like 180 pounds
and? why care

and? why care
Because even if a foid was willing to look past my height and looks theyd run at first sight of my purple fucking gashes all over my stomach and sides

Yes but I might try some cream for that hopefully it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back