Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else find it funny when /r/inceltears talks about ethnics or the racepill?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
A bunch of sheltered middle class white soyboys telling us that "being a sand nigger isn't all that bad, your real problem is that you don't respect women!"

They should go spend some time in Zabbaleen.

I watched it already, interesting documentary. The bald guy with family seems like a nice guy.

They assume all incels are white on purpose to call us racist.

Those white cucks have no idea what an ethnic has to go through their whole lives.

Has it ever happened to you that foids got afraid of you because they thought you'd be a sandnigger terrorist?

Those white cucks have no idea what an ethnic has to go through their whole lives.
Yup, I bet they're to afraid to post this on their sub.
Has it ever happened to you that foids got afraid of you because they thought you'd be a sandnigger terrorist?
Not that I know of, but I wear a thick beard and I like to think people are afraid of me.

Not that I know of, but I wear a thick beard and I like to think people are afraid of me.
Would you prefer foids afraid of you because they think you as sandnigger terrorist to hating you as ethnic subhuman?

Would you prefer foids afraid of you because they think you as sandnigger terrorist to hating you as ethnic subhuman?
Ya, not like it makes much of a difference though.

Zabbaleen is obviously in my top future street-shitting destinations, along with these:

I like how the kids can use everything as toys just by using their imagination.

Those white cucks have no idea what an ethnic has to go through their whole lives
Yep, being showered with giveouts, affirmative action, money and pussy must be very hard indeed.

A bunch of sheltered middle class white soyboys telling us that "being a sand nigger isn't all that bad, your real problem is that you don't respect women!"

They should go spend some time in Zabbaleen.

Zabbaleen seems like a rural curry town. Some parts of curryland are even worse JFL.

You can darktriadmax with jihadi persona.
If you're white.
Zabbaleen is obviously in my top future street-shitting destinations, along with these:

Take a shit in the middle of their church.
I once got on the train with lots of stuff, full backpack and even baggage with me. There weren't many places I could sit, so I had to sit with three young whore foids. Guess what. They all stood up and went to an entirely different section of the train. It would still take 25 minutes until the next stop so I knew it was because of me.
You inconvenienced those foids, you should be proud.

They wouldn’t know racepill if it smacked them on the facev

The white foids too openly declare that they love blacks, and that blacks have huge pp's, and that they are perfect.
But would never actually fuck one.