Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else feel like unattractive guys are often more serious/down to earth than Chad type guys?

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
For as long as I can remember, I've always found that the level of seriousness a man exhibits can somewhat be attributed to their level of attractiveness. Of course, this isn't an exact science and I've met attractive looking guys that meet the criteria for what I consider serious and down to earth. No nonsense type if you will.
But more often than not I've found that guys who aren't viewed as attractive tend to be more serious than more attractive guys.
Chads for example, seem to be more laid back and likely to joke around, I've found.
Unattractive guys may crack a joke or two here or there, but it isn't as often as Chads, or so it seems.
Anyone else feel like this is even a little true or am I just looking too far into this?

Yes, they've been beaten down by their discrimination into their lower inhibition and are much more likely to receive a negative reaction from cracking jokes and engaging in banter; Chad is just seen as more "mature" because of the halo effect. :feelsclown:

Yes, they've been beaten down by their discrimination into their lower inhibition and are much more likely to receive a negative reaction from cracking jokes and engaging in banter; Chad is just seen as more "mature" because of the halo effect. :feelsclown:
JFL we're screwed either way aren't way?
We're annoying if we make jokes and try to have a good laugh.
We're creepy if we stay quiet.
There's really no pleasing them is there?

It really depends on the person honestly. I've met friendly Chads and unfriendly incel tier dudes. Some Stacies also treated me normal. I don't buy the whole extremist "everyone hates incels" shit that constantly gets repeated around here.

It really depends on the person honestly. I've met friendly Chads and unfriendly incel tier dudes. Some Stacies also treated me normal. I don't buy the whole extremist "everyone hates incels" shit that constantly gets repeated around here.
Yeah, same here. Not all Chads are proudly mogging dipshits. Sure, they still mogg you, but at least they have the decency to not brag about it to your face.
Same goes for Incel type guys. You'd think by sharing the same struggle they would be a little more compassionate and understanding but no, they're complete twats.
As for Stacys, it's a half and half sorta thing for me. Some are kind to me, some tell me to fuck off or they're calling the cops.

Yeah, same here. Not all Chads are proudly mogging dipshits. Sure, they still mogg you, but at least they have the decency to not brag about it to your face.
Same goes for Incel type guys. You'd think by sharing the same struggle they would be a little more compassionate and understanding but no, they're complete twats.
As for Stacys, it's a half and half sorta thing for me. Some are kind to me, some tell me to fuck off or they're calling the cops.
Yeah I agree 100%

Chads don’t understand what it’s like to suffer so life is just one big game to them.

Most meathead types lack self awareness. They've never dealt with ugly nigga problems so they don't understand what its like being a loser.

Nah, I feel that the full spectrum of personalities can be found in incels and chads.

It's a different axis of differentiation.

There are chads who are grave, solemn, etc. There are incels with levity and cheer.

There are beautiful things and horrible things that happen in life that have nothing to do with sex, as well, which change people for better or for worse.

For as long as I can remember, I've always found that the level of seriousness a man exhibits can somewhat be attributed to their level of attractiveness. Of course, this isn't an exact science and I've met attractive looking guys that meet the criteria for what I consider serious and down to earth. No nonsense type if you will.
But more often than not I've found that guys who aren't viewed as attractive tend to be more serious than more attractive guys.
Chads for example, seem to be more laid back and likely to joke around, I've found.
Unattractive guys may crack a joke or two here or there, but it isn't as often as Chads, or so it seems.
Anyone else feel like this is even a little true or am I just looking too far into this?
depends, lots of average and ugly men inadvertedly jestermaxx and they end up being clowns all their life because deep down they know being funny is the only thing that can keep them afloat in this shit world

Social conditioning during adolescence is so dispositive in modulating the trajectory of future psychological and emotional development so there is going to be a strong correlation between natural aesthetic appeal and congeniality or conviviality as they have a causal relationship. Also, sociocultural assimilation, be it in a particular group or society at large, really is abetted by the extent to which people around you will naturally gravitate towards you, notwithstanding any sort of personality defects that might otherwise serve to alienate them. Chads tend to be concerned more with the sort of banal banter that causes foids and normies to venerate them so frivolity is inscribed into their psyche whereas incels have far more time for pensive, introspective self-reflection and rumination, thereby predisposing them to be more thoughtful, circumspect and less impulsive.

Re: C Discussion Thread
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182599997Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:58 PM CST
"I use code::blocks, what would you suggest?" I generally prefer to utilize a MingGW terminal, for file organization purposes. As for your project, it seems rather interesting. How exactly does your AI program generate new combinations when accurate answers are found, within the array?
Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individuals So Strange?(Duplicate)
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592720Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:59 PM CST
"Are you really neurotypical?" No, I have nothing to gain from feigning atypical cognitive function on an Internet forum. I would like a valid answer to my question. This is very upsetting.

Its mostly normies who mock and bully you in my experience. Not necessarily chads.

ya low smv men usually take things too serious