Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel depressed on social media like Facebook, Instagram etc?

VirginKing24

VirginKing24

Recruit
★★
I legit hate Social media, whenever I try to reach out and connect, I'm always ignored or treated like shit. I'm just tired of people always debating about useless crap. And fake people Pretending to be Activists of causes while ignoring the lonely and vulnerable and constantly promoting this fake self love platitude and if you dare rant about wanting love, they'll always treat you like a criminal for wanting things such as friendship and companionship. I also dislike the modern music of today and how difficult socializing has become. It all just went down hill and quite frankly I'm sick of it...

Never have used any of them, would advise you to do the same.

Social media should be avoided like the plague it is. It’s no place for people like us.

Social media should be avoided like the plague it is. It’s no place for people like us.
That's for sure...
True... But it's hard when you have nothing going for your life and you're always in the house bored...

Everybody does. Trust me. Even if it seems like they love it, they are depressed because sites like these were essentially designed to be the opiate of the people for the 21st century. The only exceptions are assortments of foids who use them as ready made validation factories. & even then, how this effects them after they've hit the wall I've yet to determine.

I deleted my facebook in 2013, it was infinitely better for my happiness but it zapped away all the contact with my old friends (for better or worse.)

Only delete it if you're sure that everyone you want to stay in contact with has other ways.

Social media = sui fuel

I hate how whores share every fucking thing in their life

I hate how whores share every fucking thing in their life
They can't make you angry if you don't open those apps.

If you’re ugly or poor socal media will just cause more depression.

I stopped using social media 6 years ago.

Just fucking stop using it, social media is literally all about ego.

The poster is publishing for attention, that goes for every fucking user on facebook for example. Nobody gives a fuck about anyones life, at least I don't, yet normies and women think they do.

Social media is just proof of how far humanity has gone downhill, right to the core of the earth of despair. I can't wait for world war 3. Or nuke war 1.

not a good idea to use those sites if ur an incel

it just makes you feel like this. I've only ever had a facebook account and I've never posted anything

Never have used any of them, would advise you to do the same.
not a good idea to use those sites if ur an incel
I stopped using social media 6 years ago.

Just fucking stop using it, social media is literally all about ego.

The poster is publishing for attention, that goes for every fucking user on facebook for example. Nobody gives a fuck about anyones life, at least I don't, yet normies and women think they do.

Social media is just proof of how far humanity has gone downhill, right to the core of the earth of despair. I can't wait for world war 3. Or nuke war 1.

It's suifuel for sure. Friendship is a total illusion especially on sm

I like twitter to spread the blackpill. Facebook? Absolutely no effect on me. Instagram? Massive suifuel as I can see chads with their stacy gf knowing full well that they banged last night and will bang again tonight