Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else „blackpilled“ since a young age?

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
That looks are the most important part in life is something that I realized when I was like 10 lol, what about you guys?

Real life is a main source of blackpill truth...
I had many hopes and expectations when i was 12 years old, i was bluepilled.
But when i was 15 years old, i finally understand that i am not attractive.

That looks are the most important part in life is something that I realized when I was like 10 lol, what about you guys?

Nah, more like I was somewhat aware of it due to my experiences, but I can't say I was truly black pilled until I became a nihilist, which was around my 20's, and I didn't even know of the black pill until Elliot Rodger PBUH

I've always known on an instinctive level that looks mattered most. Though I did have a PUA phase in my late teens which was what led me to becoming truly blackpilled.

I’ve always been very aware of the social hierarchies in life. I’m very observant by nature.

I was never bluepilled in the first place, they didn't let me to be a bluepilled normie, observably, no one cares about me and I'm a truecel.

I was 15, does that count?

I was never bluepilled in the first place, they didn't let me to be a bluepilled normie, observably, no one cares about me and I'm a truecel.
Same, blackpill is a explanitation to reality, I always recommend to go into the dating market optimistic, cause who knows, maybe u have some appeal to women, but other then that u don’t even have to go into pua to be blackpilled tbh

I realized everyone is an asshole at a very young age

i realized it when i was around 10. i was actually very popular before i became severely overweight. the first time i confessed my love for a girl was in kindergarten, and she said she felt the same and kissed me. I had many friends at school etc. But yeah then i became overweight and all of a sudden people who used to be my friends stabbed me in the back and i was suddenly shunned by my peers, i had a vague suspicion that my drastic weight gain was the cause but i don't know how certain i felt.

i realized it when i was around 10. i was actually very popular before i became severely overweight. the first time i confessed my love for a girl was in kindergarten, and she said she felt the same and kissed me. I had many friends at school etc. But yeah then i became overweight and all of a sudden people who used to be my friends stabbed me in the back and i was suddenly shunned by my peers, i had a vague suspicion that my drastic weight gain was the cause but i don't know how certain i felt.
very similiar to me,I also gained weight in early puberty,resulted in instantly being treated like garbage
I think early puberty (age 10-12) is where the groundworks of your social personality are put,if you didnt have any positive reinforcement I would say its over for your mental health
You have to be above average in looks later in adolescence to outgrow that

No but I took the nt pill at a young age

Yeah. Even when I was blue pilled about everything else, I always knew the important of looks and was blackpilled about male-female dynamics.