Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anyone else became sociopath due to inceldom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
this cruel life made me care only about myself

examples from the last 4 years:
-relative died, family took it super hard but not me
-sister got married last year - didnt care. somehow even managed to avoid hugging her. in the ceremony i just looked at how my family is happy and super excited, while i didnt really care. i really felt dead inside when it happened
-visited my mom after 3 months of not visiting her due to covid. she was super excited and hugged me. she was really happy. but i didnt care. my mom is the only person i love, but still i only visit to not be a bad son. i hate being there and we have nothing to talk about. i dont miss her and idc about seeing her.

meanwhile if my oneitis is nice for a second or im getting good weed or high test score im suer excited

Are you supposed to be happy for your roastie sister marrying some cuck or...?

That doesn't necessarily mean you're a sociopath, just depressed like me.

You're just becoming numb, like most of us. Sociopathy is an innate and heritable thing; hence why sociopathy is increasing in the population (women reward sociopaths by breeding with them).

not sociopath u can only be born that but ur porbably just dead inside

I’m not really that way but I can understand it ngl

Yes tbh when my mom died I felt nothing. I don't have any friends and now I just don't even care about anything anymore. I'm definitely on the sociopathic spectrum. I've read somewhere that "Psychopaths are born and Sociopaths are created".

Clown world made me a Sociopath

it actually made me more moral. you can't claim incel status and not recognize injustices
basically im more of a moral millitant now, i support self-defense and stable societies founded on religious ideologies

Can relate tbh people often tell me i don't have empathy jfl

became sociopath
[SuicideFuel]

yea my empathy and feelings in general turned off after discovering the blackpill

not sociopath u can only be born that but ur porbably just dead inside

Psychopaths are born. Sociopaths are made. But, you're right, a few of us are either one of them. Most of us have just become nihilists.

Everyone is like this, they just larp otherwise because thats one of the rules to the game to fit in is to larp that you care about others when inreality nobody actually does

Don't care didn't read

brutal ngafpill bro!

Just try not to kill random pets ok?

I'm sociopathic insofar that I'm dead inside and lack empathy for females, Chads, children, and dogs. I'm still a wuss though.

I have antisocial personality disorder.

I can relate.

I'm a fucking monster & wish the most abhorrent evil upon this planet. I am the spawn of Iblis himself. Everything about me screams sociopath. Ask any of the female nurses in the psych wards Ive been in. I physically, verbally assaulted all of them. Spit in their faces. Scream bloody murder that I'd cut their fucking throats. I am hatred incarnate. Fuck women, fuck Chads, fuck Tyrones, everybody must die.

I'm a fucking monster & wish the most abhorrent evil upon this planet. I am the spawn of Iblis himself. Everything about me screams sociopath. Ask any of the female nurses in the psych wards Ive been in. I physically, verbally assaulted all of them. Spit in their faces. Scream bloody murder that I'd cut their fucking throats. I am hatred incarnate. Fuck women, fuck Chads, fuck Tyrones, everybody must die.
Iblis from Sonic '06?

Iblis from Sonic '06?

Iblis is the term for the Devil in Islam. Sonic's a lowkey Muslim I guess. Eggman obviously being Jewish tbh

Iblis is the term for the Devil in Islam. Sonic's a lowkey Muslim I guess. Eggman obviously being Jewish tbh
Oh. I see. They definitely shouldn't have named it that in the game then.

Yes, hard to feel

Status
Not open for further replies.