Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone don’t want a girlfriend because they have a lot of personality??

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
They really have amazing and unique personalities ,all of them are so funny and intelligent,that’s why I don’t want a girlfriend because I don’t think I can handle or live with the bullshit

Also I would be obsessed by her, she would cheat probably, even my chadlite friend had a lot of problems with his gfs I guess ?? Or are those problems okay?

i just want a friends group to hang out with and a girl to fuck ,I don’t think I really want a girl, can’t say I tried since 2015 ,I really don’t see the thing with that,I just want friends and a girl to fuck

They are neither intelligent nor especially funny

I would only want to date a certain type of female.

I just want female touch and to feel love.

Is this sarcasm

I have never seen an intelligent, funny or unique female before, they’re all carbon copies of each other with the personality of a wet rag

Is this sarcasm

I have never seen an intelligent, funny or unique female before, they’re all carbon copies of each other with the personality of a wet rag
Pretty sure he's either baiting or trolling.

The first sentence reads as sarcasm but Is ruined by the posts title. Im assuming it's meant to confuse and illicit a negative recation, to which OP will "Clarify" his true intentions

What type
One who is a certain age, is from same place as me and has no previous partners, I’m never getting that with how fucked this world is. I couldn’t even get a fat roastie.

Is this sarcasm

Yes they are literally carbon copies of each other just like every normie

The first sentence reads as sarcasm but Is ruined by the posts title. Im assuming it's meant to confuse and illicit a negative recation, to which OP will "Clarify" his true intentions
Yea it got ruined but still those were sarcasm
????????????

what are you smoking?
lol sarcasm

t

this gorilla needs to be put down

Flair is jfl if you look
One who is a certain age, is from same place as me and has no previous partners, I’m never getting that with how fucked this world is. I couldn’t even get a fat roastie.
Yeah I’d love a extremely shy average foid like that

even if they like video games and things that i like they still want chad and my personality isnt goodlooking enough or tall enough

even if they like video games and things that i like they still want chad and my personality isnt goodlooking enough or tall enough
I’m tall though My face is actual shit year ago my Chad friend told me you look like bloated in every pic they are garbage but you have height ,and I said girls don’t see height in social media retard

You use sarcasm? This is why you are an inkwell.

Foids personality is just chasing 8/10+ men and virtue signaling. A rock has a better and more interesting personality.