Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone dealt with this?

Kazumok

Kazumok

Greycel
im a 18 year old truecel and my moms always bitching for me to get a job to work with normies and asking what im gonna do with my life,stupid bitch doesnt understand its all hopeless,the west is over,then again shes a woman so i cant blame her for being retarded,just wondering if you guys have dealt with something similar and maybe some advice would be nice i guess

Before I answer your question; what's your height, and how would you rate your face? :ping:

,like a 2
Never mind. Try as hard as you can to convince a therapist to give away a nice old reliable dual ADHD/anxiety diagnosis so you can collect NEETbuxx from the government and bypass at least a significant percentage of the help you need right now from your mom. Though do you have any chances at going to college? :feelsjuice:

Never mind. Try as hard as you can to convince a therapist to give away a nice old reliable dual ADHD/anxiety diagnosis so you can collect NEETbuxx from the government and bypass at least a significant percentage of the help you need right now from your mom. Though do you have any chances at going to college? :feelsjuice:
i dont wanna waste time on college its horse shit imo

i dont wanna waste time on college its horse shit imo
If you can get a degree, do it. You have infinite time to rot afterwards if it doesn't work out. :feelsjuice:

high IQ

yeah but i am not a 18 years old and i have been working for so long. staying at home isn't very bad for you since you probably didn't go even to college but some people need to work and have some money so that they can put food in the table.

ill be going to a therapist soon,do i just tell them i have trouble focusing or something

idk about you but if i could go back in time i would get wasted at school and then start talking to girls who knows what would happen

Self
im a 18 year old truecel and my moms always bitching for me to get a job to work with normies and asking what im gonna do with my life,stupid bitch doesnt understand its all hopeless,the west is over
self fulfilling prophecy