Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment anyone bought OLED or oled ultrawide monitors?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am fucking tired of having to swap between desktops windows for my 50 maybe 100+ tabs at this point. I fucking hate my small 24 inch screen. Been looking at ultrawides and went and tried some at the store. Imo seem better. anyone use em. I think I'd I like em more than the dual setup cause I hate bezels. read about programs which can snap shit in place too, fixing that negative.

Also considering OLED curved monitor Alienware one cause had God tier colors tbh. The colors were insane on it. Although not sure if worth long term use

LG, use it for controller single player gaming only not as monitor, because it's too big. Waiting for the upcoming 27" OLED monitor. Not into curved or UW. I have 3 monitors though and I like the bezels, gives a natural separation since I use them all separately.

Samsung G9 might be a vibe for you, you can split it into 3 different 27" monitors with a function.

Buy Apple Studio Display or Pro XDR. Or wait till next year till they launch an even better set of monitors (7K or 8K).

Buy Apple Studio Display or Pro XDR. Or wait till next year till they launch an even better set of monitors (7K or 8K).
true those do look pretty good although not worth it for me atm.

No but i do have a 77 inch OLED tv

I have one. Ngl I’ve gotten used to it, when I’m on my laptop having to switch between windows or minimizing one to half the screen and you can’t see shit, it makes me want to kms.

Other than that, I’m too depressed to play games and I don’t really need the high res so it’s not that useful

I have one. Ngl I’ve gotten used to it, when I’m on my laptop having to switch between windows or minimizing one to half the screen and you can’t see shit, it makes me want to kms.

Other than that, I’m too depressed to play games and I don’t really need the high res so it’s not that useful
I used to care for game quality but now due to grind intensifying ATM, haven't been too focused on it. focus is fully on optimizing wageslavery grind. In that sense more space always better.