Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone a picky eater?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Part of the reason why Im an auschwitzcel and cant gain any weight is because Im a very picky eater

Reading online youre apparently supposed to grow out of it but I guess Im stuck being a kid (no sex = stuck being a kid forever)

"Just chew and swallow the food bro"

Cant, I will literally puke if I dont like it, can anyone else relate?

Not at all, i've eaten some really "exotic" and out there foods like
-Kangaroo
-Shark
-Ants
-Grasshopper (this was so gross to look at)
-Scorpion

I'm not a fan of Zucchinis and Mushrooms but I can tolerate them.

Used to be.
Now I'm just so apathetic that I couldn't care less.

Cucumbers and watermelon make me very nauseous.
I can eat literally anything when I'm hungry tho. I ate Alot during teenage hood but still remained a skinny framecel. Genetics.

Used to be like that when I was little, not anymore.
How old are you ?

Depends on what you mean. I'm a vegan, but I'm also a broke NEET, so I mostly just eat cheap food like rice or pasta.

Part of the reason why Im an auschwitzcel and cant gain any weight is because Im a very picky eater

Reading online youre apparently supposed to grow out of it but I guess Im stuck being a kid (no sex = stuck being a kid forever)

"Just chew and swallow the food bro"

Cant, I will literally puke if I dont like it, can anyone else relate?

Same OP. If it's not my pickiness that's preventing me from weight gain, it's my ridiculously small stomach. I seriously get full after like 3 or 4 bites it's annoying.

Same OP. If it's not my pickiness that's preventing me from weight gain, it's my ridiculously small stomach. I seriously get full after like 3 or 4 bites it's annoying.
I dont fucking get it. I can eat large volumes of fast food and tasty shit but eating rice and chicken i can only do a plate maximum

i could eat prison food for a week and it wouldn't bother me

I have periods where I eat only one kind of food e. g. since the last week I've been eating almost exclusively pickled herring
I CAN eat pretty much everything: I've tried octopus, snails, edible bugs and stuff; but in many cases I'd rather skip a meal than eat something so unappetizing
I'm especially picky when it comes to meat: I like ham (especially Spanish jamón), sausages and that's about it - chicken is grey zone, red meat is acceptable only if it's minced (like in burgers), I don't like chewy steaks and meat with veins that make me gag
fish is fine if it's either raw, smoked or pickled
I don't like frying in general - if the oil is not removed thoroughly, I'll get gastric problems and the taste will be ruined for me; ironically I like oily fish and stuff with olive oil, but I guess the source of the oil matters
I also hate tomatoes, ketchup is grey zone

I was raised in the Thai side of my family and I still can't eat Thai food. I can only eat foods that don't smell or look disgusting to me.

Im like that too and I get people and especially my parents telling me "just eat a few smaller additional meals throughout the day bro"

The thing is though that my teeth are shit tier, I have to brush and floss after every meal or risk having my teeth start to rot

Obviously if I eat a few smaller meals I will have to brush after every single one then, but brushing your teeth more than 3 times a day would be insane, I would damage them from just the sheer amount of brushing that way

And so Im stuck being an auschwitzcel

giphy.gif

When youre absolute genetic garbage theres no escaping your fate

I dont eat much, not a fan of food

ill eat anything, large and in charge

i hate vegetables and have my cheeseburgers with just meat and cheese

I am for sure, I wont eat most foods.

A little bit. I hate stinky food like fish and brocoli.

Not at all, i've eaten some really "exotic" and out there foods like
-Kangaroo
-Shark
-Ants
-Grasshopper (this was so gross to look at)
-Scorpion
I tried scorpion in those lolipops. Shit was naaaaaaasty.

Yes, and i'm thankful. I'd otherwise be 400+ lbs

fat and cartilage on meat make me gag, so I hate most kinds of meat. I also hate mushrooms. I like every other kind of food I've tried though

Yes. Junk food or death tbh

yeah, Iv'e always been one

I want to kill a female and eat her organs.

I only dont eat veggies

Yes, and I'm also very paranoid about what I eat, where I go to eat, and my daily calorie intake. I don't eat any vegetables except my excessive consumption of peppers and pepper products (I've eat foods with hot sauce every day for nearly 14 years). I eat some non-sweet fruits like bananas and that's really it. I also stay away from sugary drinks, coffee, and fried foods. I also like grilled white meat a lot and consume it every day (fish, turkey, skinless chicken) and rarely eat any dark/red meat products for the sake of health.
i hate vegetables and have my cheeseburgers with just meat and cheese
Same here.

Yes, I'm a very picky eater. I'm scared that if I put on weight the fat distribution on my face will become fucked up making me even more ugly.

Just take protein powder and maltodextrin powder you skinnytwigglet. No one's picky enough to not guzzle down powder mixed in juice or milk.