Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody here feel like they are a retard?

compared to normies, I'm a genius

I relate to this thread. The retardpill is brutal. I am too retarded to drive and do basic shit that normies don't struggle with at all.

let's say you were really smart, do you believe it will increase your happiness ?

I'm Dumb and Ugly so not far off.

I'm just kind of ranting and don't really know what the outcome of this post will be, but I am just sick and tired of myself, and I hate myself more and more as each week and month progresses, I was labeled this throughout my entire childhood teen years and most of my adult life, I say and do the stupidest things and have the most mind-boggling thought processes, Some people cope to me, That I have ADHD. Every kid in the early 2000s had this disorder. Baby boomer's reproducing was a mistake. But I find myself a total failure in life. I don't complain about it too bad because if it gets to a point where I can't get progresse or enjoy myself anymore then I can just rope. I still have too much to hope for right now to consider that. There is quite a bit to be grateful in this life. However, I will criticize it, And a lot of things don't make sense to me perhaps I am a retard? I was placed in special ed for 4 years in elementary school years, age 7 to 10 and I can't pay attention to anything, my parents didn't care. Lousy fucking drunks. I could have actually been someone or did I lose interest in life and didn't care to progress myself?
I'm an adult. I should be making my own decisions. I don't want to hurt myself because I'm so embarrassed with my own failures. I'm not trying to blame others for my problems I just don't think I can change at this point.
Rare times

Yes, each passing day. The older I get, the more I forget. I don't even remember what happened 10 minutes ago.
I was called a retard my entire life including by my parents and teachers. It even followed me to early college. I simply didn't make friends with anybody. I wish I was dead. I'm just too stupid to live.

Im close to one. Somethings i know and then other thngs im very stupid about.

I got 99.97 percentile on an online test for # memory but still feel retarded

What is your obsession with being retarded

I'm hungry, trying to think of something to eat.

I don't feel, I am.

all the time
its literally in my name
im braindamaged from missing out on creampieing teenage girls and missing out on the teen love pill

I wish I was dead. I'm just too stupid to live.
I know that feeling well. I can't even do basic tasks. It takes a while for me to process what someone says, a day later I realize what they meant :feelsrope: