Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody here feel like they are a retard?

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Overlord
I'm just kind of ranting and don't really know what the outcome of this post will be, but I am just sick and tired of myself, and I hate myself more and more as each week and month progresses, I was labeled this throughout my entire childhood teen years and most of my adult life, I say and do the stupidest things and have the most mind-boggling thought processes, Some people cope to me, That I have ADHD. Every kid in the early 2000s had this disorder. Baby boomer's reproducing was a mistake. But I find myself a total failure in life. I don't complain about it too bad because if it gets to a point where I can't get progresse or enjoy myself anymore then I can just rope. I still have too much to hope for right now to consider that. There is quite a bit to be grateful in this life. However, I will criticize it, And a lot of things don't make sense to me perhaps I am a retard? I was placed in special ed for 4 years in elementary school years, age 7 to 10 and I can't pay attention to anything, my parents didn't care. Lousy fucking drunks. I could have actually been someone or did I lose interest in life and didn't care to progress myself?
I'm an adult. I should be making my own decisions. I don't want to hurt myself because I'm so embarrassed with my own failures. I'm not trying to blame others for my problems I just don't think I can change at this point.

Sure I feel my iq Lower each day im never present in the moment and always In my head daydream

yes because of kikepills

lack of natural biological need aka sex most likely fucks up out brains that's what's happening

Think everyone feels like that at times. The world / life is too complex for our monkey brains to figure out, if you are smarter you only get to fail at a point further up the intellectual chain. What you describe sounds more like you're caught in a pattern you can't break out of. Sounds like what you should be doing is forcing some big change in your everyday enviorment. Like signing up to the military. Or maybe not that big. Maybe just signing up to a cooking course instead. Just anything that creates an outside pressure you can't escape from. Don't rely on internal motivation, create a source of external motivation instead.

Outsmart both the goy and the radical Jew. China pwns the other half. The world is dividing.

It’s U.S. vs. China in an Increasingly Divided World Economy.​

The Wall Street Journal

I definitely am retarded I forget shit easily and sometimes zone out at the worst of times on top of also being very boring which means I can't even be eccentric.

My IQ and spirituality (non existent at this point) is going down the drain jacking off everyday and I'll be a rabid and horny animal in need of mating very soon

I don't know if I always were below average but after years of wageslavery and NEETDOM / LDAR I certinly am, dats all I know

I'm just kind of ranting and don't really know what the outcome of this post will be, but I am just sick and tired of myself, and I hate myself more and more as each week and month progresses, I was labeled this throughout my entire childhood teen years and most of my adult life, I say and do the stupidest things and have the most mind-boggling thought processes, Some people cope to me, That I have ADHD. Every kid in the early 2000s had this disorder. Baby boomer's reproducing was a mistake. But I find myself a total failure in life. I don't complain about it too bad because if it gets to a point where I can't get progresse or enjoy myself anymore then I can just rope. I still have too much to hope for right now to consider that. There is quite a bit to be grateful in this life. However, I will criticize it, And a lot of things don't make sense to me perhaps I am a retard? I was placed in special ed for 4 years in elementary school years, age 7 to 10 and I can't pay attention to anything, my parents didn't care. Lousy fucking drunks. I could have actually been someone or did I lose interest in life and didn't care to progress myself?
I'm an adult. I should be making my own decisions. I don't want to hurt myself because I'm so embarrassed with my own failures. I'm not trying to blame others for my problems I just don't think I can change at this point.
I feel high and low iq at the same time I don’t know how to describe it, I feel super high iq when talking to normies and realizing how retarted they area but low iq when I need to do work

I feel high and low iq at the same time I don’t know how to describe it, I feel super high iq when talking to normies and realizing how retarted they area but low iq when I need to do work
Same, I feel like I can grasp concepts and ideas that normies don't even give a single thought, and think of them as very close minded and retarded. But at the same time I am unable to figure out how to do basic things that they do without problem on the daily, I feel like I just lack common sense.

Same, I feel like I can grasp concepts and ideas that normies don't even give a single thought, and think of them as very close minded and retarded. But at the same time I am unable to figure out how to do basic things that they do without problem on the daily, I feel like I just lack common sense.
Exactly man I don’t get it, I think it’s got something to do with having adhd/autism, you will only excel in things that actually interest you and not the other shit

My IQ and spirituality (non existent at this point) is going down the drain jacking off everyday and I'll be a rabid and horny animal in need of mating very soon
Jacking off is bad.

Jacking off is bad.
I know
Defcca763870bb47e393d5ba7858f18b95547474

Same.

The more I get older, the less ability to speak I have. Plus the fact I live in a toxic family, all of this makes me feel like I'm retarded.

My frontal lobe is cooked and starched (to quote dbdr)

Sure I feel my iq Lower each day im never present in the moment and always In my head daydream

yes because of kikepills

lack of natural biological need aka sex most likely fucks up out brains that's what's happening

Yeah I can’t do more than 4th grade math.

Same.

The more I get older, the less ability to speak I have. Plus the fact I live in a toxic family, all of this makes me feel like I'm retarded.

Yes I am a retard. Everyone else seems to be so much smarter and better than me.

Even though my IQ is above average for a rice, my working memory score is too low to take advantage those cognitive strength.

how old are you

what are people in your age group doing by now
I'm 32 and most people my age have stable careers and are married with children by now

how old are you

what are people in your age group doing by now
What are the marital experiences of women and men 25-44 years of age in the United States?

Figure 1 shows the percentages of U.S. men and women aged 25-44 who have ever been married. These percentages are shown separately by race and Hispanic origin. For all groups except non-Hispanic black men and women, women have higher percentages ever-married than men.image icon
Over 70% of women and men 25-44 years of age have ever been married: 79% of women and 71% of men.

Lower percentages of non-Hispanic black men aged 25-44 years have ever been married compared with non-Hispanic white men of the same age range.

Among women 25-44 years of age, non-Hispanic white women have the highest percentage that have ever been married (84%) and non-Hispanic black women have the lowest percentage that have ever been married (56%). https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/d...xt=Over 70% of women and,women and 71% of men. Yeah, holy shit dude, I'm a failure.

If Working 8 hours a day on repeat IS Not retarded Then i dont know what Is .

Dont feel Bad If you cant fix this absurd mold " your a Human being and Not a Human Product after all @Serpents reign

you want to get married?
Well, first of all, it's impossible for me to do that. Because I haven't even had a woman. Date me in my entire life. Let alone kiss me, hold hands and fuck. So marriage is obviously not gonna come with that. Being denied to me on top of that, it's really my Family sending me all this fault and Virgin shaming me? Because I can't find a woman. Maybe they think I'm a faggot. I don't know, it's making my skin crawl. Knowing I'm a weirdo that can never experience love.
All I can do is take the little. I have and try to strive with my copes. The only people who push that idea that marriage makes you. A man is baby Boomer conservatives which is a good chunk of my relatives. Unfortunately but I'm part of the millennial generation and I believe in grown up reality. And this is not the time nor the era. To start having children, let alone get married to some whore with tattoos and a 1/2. Black child, I'm not gonna be a step, dad. That's for damn sure I really want to end up like Uncle Ted live in the woods. Escape this rotten society

i don't only feel like a i'm retarded, i'm actually mentally deficient

I'm retarded as fuck

mainly caused by HPPD

If you don't fit in this soyciety why even try to be normal.

I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AM A RETARD!!!

I feel like a retard in some ways, but in other areas I feel like I IQmog most people. Of course we all like to think we're smarter than we are.

Well, first of all, it's impossible for me to do that. Because I haven't even had a woman. Date me in my entire life. Let alone kiss me, hold hands and fuck. So marriage is obviously not gonna come with that. Being denied to me on top of that, it's really my Family sending me all this fault and Virgin shaming me? Because I can't find a woman. Maybe they think I'm a faggot. I don't know, it's making my skin crawl. Knowing I'm a weirdo that can never experience love.
All I can do is take the little. I have and try to strive with my copes. The only people who push that idea that marriage makes you. A man is baby Boomer conservatives which is a good chunk of my relatives. Unfortunately but I'm part of the millennial generation and I believe in grown up reality. And this is not the time nor the era. To start having children, let alone get married to some whore with tattoos and a 1/2. Black child, I'm not gonna be a step, dad. That's for damn sure I really want to end up like Uncle Ted live in the woods. Escape this rotten society
I get the feeling of wanting to escape from it all sometimes. We don't fit anywhere in society, it has no place for us. I've never been accepted anywhere and after living in solitude for so long, maybe we'd adapt to hermit life easier than the normies

You are indian. That mean the power of Valhalla flows through you. Basically a Viking. Aryan.

Yes. I'm pretty sure I'm borderline retarded.

I have such non-existant social skills that I am effectively retarded.

I can trace her relatives to some simple college degrees.

No. I think normies are the retards, and I'm one of the few people who know how to use their brain.

Unfortunately yes

You're not a retard you're just held to a different standard than most people. If you show any hint of being
interested in conversing, you will get the boyfriend/husband line. If you make a joke, your conversational thread
will be cut off (as i am sure most here experience) If you try to show confidence, it is reframed as arrogance.

As a result; incels start becoming withdrawn and showing the appearance of shyness, when really its just
dudes getting pissed off with being negatively reinforced for being social.

Yes, each passing day. The older I get, the more I forget. I don't even remember what happened 10 minutes ago.

I wouldn’t say that although I don’t always use my head