Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else here just lay in bed and cry?

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
I was playing rainbow six and there was this couple in the lobby playing together and the way they were having fun and shit just killed me. Hearing him say funny shit and her giggle and listening to him trying to help her not suck ass at the game. Man that shit sucked all the life out of me. Shut the game off and layed on my bed and cried. I haven’t cried in years

i lay in bed a lot but i don't cry

Laying in bed is nice but I don’t cry. Not anymore at least.

All out of tears tbh.

damn. i wish i could just burst into tears. all i can is bleed a few tears. at least it's something.

That’s my hobby tbh

Laying in bed is nice but I don’t cry. Not anymore at least.

All out of tears tbh.
I know a certain subreddit that could help you with that

Also, to answer OP's question; I don't cry. Laying in bed is nice though

I never cry but I tear up easily from emotional scenes in media

I usually walk around the house instead of this. I like to stay in movement while i think.
Mpv shot0525

i successfully replaced laying down and crying till i sleep with going outside to smoke a bit tbh...

I have moments all the time where I feel extreme sadness and heartache, but no tears. I used to cry when I was a kid though, mostly from bullying and not being able to make friends. I think one day I just realised crying won't magically change things (nor did it make me feel any better) and learned to hold it in as a habit than look even more pathetic.

i cry often nowadays

Yeah, I do the laying down part.

I used to lay in bed all day before sometimes
Nowadays a nigga need to get his move on

Yes, I have done that many times.

dont cry usually but feel like something in me is dying by the day.

The only thing that comes close to making me cry is the realization that this is my only life

sometimes my eyes get watery but yea i dont really cry anymore. think i'm far too past the sad point and just annoyed with life now. accepted it i should say rather.

i do lie down in bed a lot. easily do 14-16hrs of just lying down in bed on my tablet or phone. browsing here. browsing similar sites. with nothing to do. missing work like a faggot. just wasting away

I dont have enough gas to tear up anymore.

No not usually. I wake up and get on this site sometimes.

That's what happens in every multiplayer game now.

I don’t cry, just laugh like a fucking sperg. Maybe I’m a fucking psychopath, but if something terrible happens to me, I just bust out laughing.

i cry everytime there is a scene of love in any media.

I find it impossible to cry at this point

I sometimes cry not because I'm sad but because I'm angry and want to break something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back