Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anybody else have the constant fear of being viewed as a pedophile when around kids.

YES, I never interact with my cousins daughters because of this, the thing is I hate children, and I don't have a clue on how to interact with them, been ulgy as fuck and awkwardly trying to interact with a child make me think it will give them a excuse to call me a pedophile, ugly men are accused of thousands of crimes everyday just because they are ugly, I will not give them the opportunity to do it with me

Mrz/fuckgoebbelz is that you? Might be confusing you for someone else, since I haven't seen you use the words "schizophrenic" and "anosognosia".

The Sex Cult is a 20th century establishment of religion consisting of individuals in social convergence manifesting anosognosic schizophrenia symptomatology.

When the massive youngcels ban Wave Will happen?