Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anybody else have the constant fear of being viewed as a pedophile when around kids.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I didnt have this problem when I was still a teenager, but when I passed 18 it just naturally occurred to me.
The media's 24/7 narrative that all men are pedophiles just waiting to attack has probably caused my mindset, also the fact that I'm an ugly ogrecel so people are always waiting to accuse me of shit.
Whenever I'm around random kids in public (I'm talking 12 and below, so I'm not even attracted to girls that young) I will subconsciously remind myself to not put out any behavior that could be construed as pedophilic. I will keep my distance from the kids, make sure I dont look at them for too long, and generally make myself seem completely neutral in their presence.
It's probably my innate survival instincts as an ugly man in 2019, I know that I constantly have to watch myself or else normies will jump to attack.

No, but it's sad how the media and society strike that type of fear.

Sort of because in my mind I’m an unassimilated non-adjusted teenager in a grown man’s body.. even though I’m not actually a pedophile, i like sexually mature girls... I still get the fear I may be perceived as one.. I’m also balding so that def doesn’t help. If I had hair I don’t think I’d have these feelings.

As an average- to below-looking adult male in the west in 2019 you absolutely have to avoid being around children or interacting too much with them, especially alone, if you don't want trouble.

Which sucks since prepubescents are pretty much the only youthful foids who can in some cases treat you as an equal human being and kinda ignore/don't care about the fact you're ugly (unless you're truly fear-inducing).

Kids hate me and I hate kids.
I see that as a good thing.

I would never help a dying kid because I know they would frame me.

No, fuck whoever thinks I have any interest in their nasty ass little chimps

I avoid kids like the plague.

I'm nice to kids and whatnot but yeah I'm afraid to be too nice to them out of fear I'll be called a creep

yea I had to help supervise my niece's birthday a while ago. It was awkward because her friends are hot

I have a mustache and wear long dark coats and weird hats often so yes.

No, 12 and under is too young, I dont even look at girls that young in a sexual way IRL tho I see why someone would think we would

For some reason kids love me though, I guess its cause Im so low self esteem that I dont make fun of them like other adults so interacting with someone without getting constantly ridiculed can feel pretty good
Theyre also probably still too young at that age to realize that Im a major loser

Yes, and it's probably what causes me the most weltschmerz. A strong reminder that I am subhuman, and that society is hopelessly fucked. I completely ignore kids when they're near me.

No man, I’m never around kids for any significant period of time

We had a case in my country when a 40+ businessman was sentenced to 17 years in prison for raping a 1 year old baby. After 4 years in prison he got acquitted.
I never ever stay with kids alone. It's too scary.

I do get this feeling everytime when I am around kids.
I don't even like kids in the first place. I hate when I am around kids. Kids are just dumb and annoying.
And cuz of that I just keep distance from every child.

I didnt have this problem when I was still a teenager, but when I passed 18 it just naturally occurred to me.
The media's 24/7 narrative that all men are pedophiles just waiting to attack has probably caused my mindset, also the fact that I'm an ugly ogrecel so people are always waiting to accuse me of shit.
Whenever I'm around random kids in public (I'm talking 12 and below, so I'm not even attracted to girls that young) I will subconsciously remind myself to not put out any behavior that could be construed as pedophilic. I will keep my distance from the kids, make sure I dont look at them for too long, and generally make myself seem completely neutral in their presence.
It's probably my innate survival instincts as an ugly man in 2019, I know that I constantly have to watch myself or else normies will jump to attack.

don't worry, in 2019 all men are considered pedophiles by default in the west

around boys no. i dont feel different around boys of any age
young girls make me feel pedo though. especially when they are in their school skirts and bend over but dont know their panties are on display because they have pure and innocent minds

DAM YOU MONKEY BARS NEAR WHERE I LIVE AND DAM YOU CUTE LITTLE GIRL PANTIES MAKIN ME FEEL PEDO!!!!

not really but i avoid those shits.

No I always stay away from girls no matter how old they are.

Only retards or fakecels would be near kids. If you're ugly, you should never be closer to a kid.

I never be around them unless they are relatives etc. kids treat me nice,they are kids first of all.

Yeah I feel like people think I'm a nonce just for being near a child in a supermarket. Kids always stare at me and shit and parents give me dodgy looks.

Every male has this. When putting kids on your lap you have to make sure the foids see clearly that the kid is nowhere near your dick.

Somewhat, seeing as men are oppressed, the matriarchy will do whatever it can to harm us, including labels.

Yeah i shit bricks near kids worried any moment a person may accuse me of pedophilia and i am screwed. It is a dangerous place out there

Man+incel= pedofile

Normie logic.

no need to fear when you look like a kid yourself :feelsthink:

Yeah I've been aware of that risk since I was a teen. I feel bad about ignoring them but parents, especially moms, get off on accusing random men of being creeps.

That’s why I always stay away from kids. I don’t even glance at them

Yep, I keep well away from kids (hate them anyway); if I'm forced to be near them I try not to look at them and certainly would never speak to them. Once, I had a group of 10-11 year girls run away from me as they thought I was stalking them--I was simply trying to go about my business up town. Being an ugly single male makes you a prime suspect in the eyes of normies, although I've noticed it helps a lot if you dress in 'cool' clothing.

No, but it's sad how the media and society strike that type of fear.

The media should straight up be exterminated like the filth they are. The filth in the media does nothing but spread propaganda and lies to incite hatred and fear in society. They are parasitic filth and should be gunned down in the streets. They report on nothing but fake news for the Prison Industrial Complex. They virtually never report on anything other than government narrative. They are no free press -- they are propagandist filth worthy of being gunned down in the street. They have incited so much hatred against people such as me and justified the slave trafficking racket of the United States government. They are enemy combatants and should have their brains shot out of their heads.

Meanwhile foids can wipe male children's asses in the middle of the street without noone judging them.

I dislike children, and as a consequence I’m usually never around them so I do not have this fear.

Which sucks since prepubescents are pretty much the only youthful foids who can in some cases treat you as an equal human being and kinda ignore/don't care about the fact you're ugly (unless you're truly fear-inducing).
This is how imageboard paedos rationalise their shit when they encounter incel type posting.
Hmmm

What do you mean?
"wow women are fucking retarded cunts"
"unlike my prepubescent waifu who is not a nasty whore like grown women are"
This kind of shit.
For some reason every group of sexual deviants always feels the need to advertise their garbage in discussions on barely related (if at all) topics. Probably because they want to convert other people to it or something, either way, this kind of posting will slippery slope us into attracting FBI bait.

This kind of shit.
For some reason every group of sexual deviants always feels the need to advertise their shit in discussions on barely related (if at all) topics. Probably because they want to convert other people to it or some shit, either way, this kind of posting will slippery slope us into attracting FBI bait.
Female children are indisputably more plesant personality-wise than post-pubescent foids. I don't feel like fucking them, and I don't think anyone should, but I also won't throw any rocks at pedophiles. There are enough people to do that already.

When someone says something truly pedophilc the most I say is "think things through before acting, don't hurt innocent people and be safe".

This kind of shit.
For some reason every group of sexual deviants always feels the need to advertise their garbage in discussions on barely related (if at all) topics. Probably because they want to convert other people to it or something, either way, this kind of posting will slippery slope us into attracting FBI bait.

I'm pretty sure to be deviant you need to be not in the majority group boyo.

https://www.researchgate.net/profil...textuality/links/540738350cf2bba34c1e948e.pdf

In a subsequent study, Freund confirmed the normalcy of sexual arousal to
adolescents. His subjects were 48 young Czech soldiers, all presumed to be ‘‘normal’’
and heterosexual in orientation. He showed the men pictures of children (ages 4–10
years old), adolescents (ages 12–16), and adults (ages 17–36). As expected, most of the
heterosexual men were sexually aroused by photos of both adult and adolescent
females.
They were not aroused by pictures of males of any age, and were aroused at an
intermediate level by pictures of children (Freund & Costell, 1970).

But please reference the lies of the feminists some more, as a good indoctrinated drone.

Oh sorry I am just so used to people being fucking retards

Female children are indisputably more plesant personality-wise than post-pubescent foids. I don't feel like fucking them, and I don't think anyone should, but I also won't throw any rocks at pedophiles. There are enough people to do that already.

When someone says something truly pedophilc the most I say is "think things through before acting, don't hurt innocent people and be safe".
I do agree with you that young girls are definitely easier to hang around than women. Their dumb whore instincts aren't developed yet because they aren't physically ready to chase after Chad yet.
That being said, paedophiles should absolutely get the bog.

Another one

https://philiaresearch.wordpress.co...ownplay-their-attraction-to-adolescent-girls/

A new study of Bulgarian men has replicated a previous 2013 experiment on British men. In both studies, the same photographs of adolescent girls (Tanner stages 3-4) were shown to one group of men labelled as age 14-15, and a different set of men labelled as age 16-17. Subjects reported more sexual attraction when the photographs were labelled as 16-17. The researchers conclude:

[T]he consistent finding that the same photographs of younger females, but with different age labels, were assigned significantly different levels of attractiveness suggests that cognitive factors beyond biologically driven sexual attraction were involved in making these ratings. In all the three samples, apparently younger girls were rated as less attractive than older girls despite being the same photographs. We hypothesize that this difference reflects some self-censoring mechanism involved in making such judgments. This may involve a form of comparison between participants’ own sexual attraction to the individual girl and the likely social norms surrounding this judgment.

This finding has now been replicated across four samples, including one that is yet to be reported.

I do agree with you that young girls are definitely easier to hang around than women. Their dumb whore instincts aren't developed yet because they aren't physically ready to chase after Chad yet.
That being said, paedophiles should absolutely get the bog.
I think fucking prepubescent foids has a serious risk of dealing damage, possibly permanent, to their intimate parts, that's the main reason why I oppose it. As for the psychological part, I don't buy that idea that 100% of cases generate trauma. But yeah, it's better to avoid it, children are more fragile and not meant to be fucked or even suck dick, etc.

That said, I can't muster that much vigor against pedophiles. Why defend a girl that vehemently when the same girl will become a desirable JB who'll despise my existence and wouldn't lift a finger to save my life a couple of years after? Females can't count with my help unless I'm legally forced to help not to go to jail or if she's a relative of mine or of one of my friends.

There is an enormous difference between being attracted to 15 year olds and being a paedophile, unless you are Chris Hansen or something.

Centuries ago women would be married off well before that age and be having children as soon as they were ready to do so. Age of consent laws were originally put in place to stop mothers from prostituting their daughters - no joke, this was actually the case. Hysteria over having sex with fully developed teenagers is pure cuckoldry, and I would argue it is also negative because it cheapens actual paedophilia.