Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anybody else have severe anger issues?

Heaven In Flames

Heaven In Flames

I Hurt Myself Today
I've had severe anger issues my whole life. Likely inherited from my dad who is a batshit insane violent sociopath with an explosive temper. I wish I could learn how to control my anger. There are so many cases where I've fucked things up for myself and made my life harder because I'm a mentally unstable Untermensch who can't control his temper and flies into fits of rage at the slightest provocation. Any other incels with anger issues?

I get so angry I smash up my room sometimes in a violent trucel rage

IMG 1654

This is the huge hole I created. Almost made the wall crumble from the inside

quite the opposite. I can't get angry even when I should.

I get so angry I smash up my room sometimes in a violent trucel rage

View attachment 1216507

This is the huge hole I created. Almost made the wall crumble from the inside
me too. But here in Europe we have super dense walls that never break, unlike the very thin cardboard shit you guys have in the states. I usually just end up severely injuring my hand. If I lived in the US I'd probably end up punching holes in my walls constantly and be dirt poor from having to pay for repairs and shit

I want to bash these whores heads in like a cheeseburger from mcdonalds (jk feds I respect all women and treat them equally)

me too. But here in Europe we have super dense walls that never break, unlike the very thin cardboard shit you guys have in the states. I usually just end up severely injuring my hand. If I lived in the US I'd probably end up punching holes in my walls constantly and be dirt poor from having to pay for repairs and shit
My wall is hard AF

I soothe myself by playing trivia games

i sometimes have episodes of rage and when it happens i do very bad shit like running away from home or vaping secretly. i have to control this anger or else iw ill end up doing something i will regret

I am very chill but i bottle my emotions and it turns into sadness