Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody else hates having to fall asleep?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I hate it, it takes time and shit to do to get it right. Wish there was a button to knock me out cold for 8 hours.

Same. I can never get it right.

No bro. I sleep like 10-12 hours a night. I love it

Only when I want to fall asleep, but can't. Otherwise, I hate waking up.

Heard a normal person falls asleep within 7 minutes jfl

yes

all im doing is laying there staring at my eyelids, and i have no idea when the sleep thing will take over

Can’t really hate something you don’t do tbh..

I would like to stay up forever most nights. I am better at night. And I always have things I want to do.

Only exception is when I am exceedingly depressed. Then I just want to sleep no matter what/when.

Me when I was neet. I love it when wagecking
yes

all im doing is laying there staring at my eyelids, and i have no idea when the sleep thing will take over
Smoke some weed

yes because due to my chronic illness i can't. i have a legitimate medical condition that i'm getting surgery for later this year.

highlight of my 24 hours usually.

Just Hate waking up

no i love sleeping and escaping from this terrible world, i tend to go to bed early

Especially if I wasn't productive or didn't get anything done that day.

love sleeping, hate falling asleep. hope we could just do it like in video games where we decide how many hours we sleep and sleep instantly