Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the absolute retards running reddit (rant)

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
A week ago...

I went on playstore to manually update my apps, then saw geometry dash update with ncs song library and decided to update it. So while it was updating I went on the subreddit and saw an add to some platformer. Sadly I forgot that reddit developers don't do anything else other than request dozen different nudes from onlyfans whores so they can get verified and spread their digital toxic waste further towards the internet.

So out of all the correct things to do
• Screenshot
• Copy link
• Open link to playstore

I did the only wrong answer by tapping the three dots and then Save button.

So about 3 minutes later I went back to saved posts and obviously there wasn't the saved ad there because these fucking retards couldn't make a button that actually works. I spent about a day searching the ad and eventually on purpose went to terraria hoping the ad will come up again and it will and when it was marked as SAVED.

how do these morons even manage to screw up this bad? Every single social media that I use can save ads, so why can't that retarded website do it

Hero slayer
Hero slayer2
Lol

Total Redditor Death

Normally you would think Reddit would be glad if users saved ads ..

Normally you would think Reddit would be glad if users saved ads ..
Considering last year the same time they removed free support for third party clients and half of what reddit is about consoomerism, and playing platformers especially 2d pixelated ones, and they barely can afford to keep the servers up, I can't even comprehend why they haven't even made some explore tab where people can advertise and find indie games, game testers, IT jobs, pc parts and all the other gaming stuff, but somehow that's too much work

however as I found out today's morningyou can save comments under advertisement (in the rare case where advertiser allows comments under ad), and it will load the ad above then, because.... i don't even know anymore

nevermind the embed doesn't show because the retards decided to block the API to milk the grand total of 10 people that made actually good 3rd party clients