Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anybody else hang out with toxic people because you have nobody

My friends luckily ain't toxic, tho we don't really hang out all that much. What's more, I only really ever play TTRPGs and board games with them. I've tried doing other things with them, but I'd always regret doing so.

May I ask what you'd like to with irl friends?

Yeah I stopped being a doormat to normies. Rather be a truecel in peace than get mogged

I dont know but i always confuse you for a staff member or administratior due to your color rank.
Truecel trait lol

I don't like the majority of people on this forum.
"Then just leave."
But then I'd be alone again.

I used to have irl acquaintances. What differentiates them from friends is that they never invited me anywhere, even after I asked them to. They never tell me to get online and play with them. Every time I asked them to hang out, they made some excuse. They never texted me, so I could die and they wouldn't know or care. They were never excited to see me, they just tolerated me. But even after that, I used to message them / send them memes and other friend like activities because that's the closest I ever came to an actual friendship. If I left them I would have nobody.

Now, I have left them and sometimes I think about messaging again to link up, but it's always the same, it never changes. It's kinda like this forum, I don't like a lot of people here, but if I left, I would have nobody again. I just don't want to be alone :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

My "friends" were the same way. They weren't really my friends just acquaintances. We were all losers but I was a different kind of loser. I could fit in with them but wasn't quite one of them. And most of them eventually got girlfriends and moved on without me. Pretty much the same as users on this forum.

Great pity party dude. If you have irl people you talk to in the first place and have their contact info clearly they liked you at some point. Maybe stop being sad and pathetic and try feigning happiness/energeticism and they'll want to hang with you
legit bluepill advice. Are you going to tell him to get a haircut too?

This is a trucel weakness. No matter how lonely you are you should not be with toxic people because they will degrade your mental state brutally without you noticing.