Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anybody else hang out with toxic people because you have nobody

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Truecel trait lol

I don't like the majority of people on this forum.
"Then just leave."
But then I'd be alone again.

I used to have irl acquaintances. What differentiates them from friends is that they never invited me anywhere, even after I asked them to. They never tell me to get online and play with them. Every time I asked them to hang out, they made some excuse. They never texted me, so I could die and they wouldn't know or care. They were never excited to see me, they just tolerated me. But even after that, I used to message them / send them memes and other friend like activities because that's the closest I ever came to an actual friendship. If I left them I would have nobody.

Now, I have left them and sometimes I think about messaging again to link up, but it's always the same, it never changes. It's kinda like this forum, I don't like a lot of people here, but if I left, I would have nobody again. I just don't want to be alone :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

I don't have any irl friends.

Great pity party dude. If you have irl people you talk to in the first place and have their contact info clearly they liked you at some point. Maybe stop being sad and pathetic and try feigning happiness/energeticism and they'll want to hang with you

hbgliyujkg5litkjnjrehhflk,ngbhtrfndbhtgrnfvlwhriut5o48tewrlhbglfvkiuhtroihyrebhugbewrfbwwequ8452

Great pity party dude. If you have irl people you talk to in the first place and have their contact info clearly they liked you at some point. Maybe stop being sad and pathetic and try feigning happiness/energeticism and they'll want to hang with you
Are you a woman?

i don't hang out with anybody

hbgliyujkg5litkjnjrehhflk,ngbhtrfndbhtgrnfvlwhriut5o48tewrlhbglfvkiuhtroihyrebhugbewrfbwwequ8452
I just spilled my guts out to you and this is how you treat me. Over.

E.R.DidNothingWrong

Are you a woman?
I have basic common sense unlike you. I don't even have friends and I know how to interact with them better than you

I just spilled my guts out to you and this is how you treat me. Over.
The grief I felt for your situation prevented me from creating a coherent response.
But yeah, what can I add? This forum isn't an escape from reality

I have basic common sense unlike you. I don't even have friends and I know how to interact with them better than you
I don't think you read my post and if feigning happiness/energeticism was what I needed, no wonder you don't have friends cause you're being an asshole right now.

Why are you mean?
If you want people to feel sad for you you can go post to reddit. You are literally on a forum for incels, we all lack friends and connections. You have connections at bare minimum, putting you above several people here, and are choosing to whine about how they don't reach out to you rather than simply doing the reverse, or at least doing the reverse with actual effort put in. yeah your life sucks, sorry about that. My life sucks too. It's time to get a grip

Maybe you wouldnt hangout with toxic people if you werent toxic yourself
Hey, who kicked the co-founder of the incel discord then proceeded to shit talk them? Hypocrite.

Wdym ironic you literally make threads calling people out for minor things
I called out somebody who had a girl like them. A very rare thing for an incel to have. I don't think it was minor. I'm protecting this forum from fakecels with the little power that I have.
you should go look at yourself first because your the problem and who you attract and hangout with is a reflection of you
You should follow your own advice.

Are you retarded he maskfished

If I catfish on tinder right now and a foid likes me does that automatically make me a fakecel?
It was in school, not Tinder.
JFL your so retarded you just want to fight on other users thats why you attract toxic people you should go look in the mirror
Ironic.

Btw, I asked you if you wanted to become roommates, but you never answered.

> Makes a whole thread crying about how he's attracting toxic people

> Shows signs of being toxic throughout his posts and replies

> Doesn't want to change himself

> Will continue to bitch about attracting toxic people wondering why he does

@DespressedCurryCel1 get a load of this retard
You don't need to describe the type of person you are. I already know.

> Makes a whole thread crying about how he's attracting toxic people

> Shows signs of being toxic throughout his posts and replies

> Doesn't want to change himself

> Will continue to bitch about attracting toxic people wondering why he does

@DespressedCurryCel1 get a load of this retard
Ye lol he's kinda toxic making a big deal out of literally nothing kek

Btw, I also asked you kindly to show me your face and I'll exchange mine with you. I also asked if you wanted to become roommates too.
Ah yes let me send my face to someone who is actively working with someone trying to doxx me :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

He used moralfag and soft as an insult and is okay with using blackmail, but you want to call me toxic. Hypocrites.
Moralfags are retarded kek and I only black mailed when I was 14 during COD arguments and shit it was just harmless fun and no one really cared if I had their IP if they even clicked the link in the first place I just used it to taunt them and make them say shit

:feelstastyman:

Ah yes let me send my face to someone who is actively working with someone trying to doxx me :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
That was before.
Also dont mention me ever

It just goes to show how you love to argue with people I was already leaving the convo and you decided to loop me back in by mentioning me

and then you go cry how you keep attracting toxic people
Don't act like you weren't going to reply to your boyfriend.
Moralfags are retarded kek and I only black mailed when I was 14 during COD arguments and shit it was just harmless fun and no one really cared if I had their IP if they even clicked the link in the first place I just used it to taunt them and make them say shit
But I'm the toxic one. Hypocrite.

And I'm not doxxing you. I avoided posting the girl and I haven't even messaged her to know who you are. If anything, I value your privacy. If Outcast is doxxing you, that is out of my hands.
Well I did check It seems like you can't message her if she doesn't follow you back lol. Over. You've probably tried by now as well. And besides, why would she converse with some rando on the internet messaging her about a guy she knew two years ago and has never even been mentioned since? She'd probably ignore you and even if she did take you seriously she wouldn't tell YOU any of my personal info. That's why I gave out her info the first place. You're not doxxing me because you don't want to; you're not doxxing me because you CAN'T. But I admit there is a way for you to get my personal info from her but it won't involve her directly. Good luck with that though XD. I doubt you'd figure it out.

Last edited:
Like hell you still aren't trying now.
No, I'm not.
Are you gay or something? Why are you so obsessed with a foid liking me because I mask fished KEK.
But a girl still liked you, right? How does that make you an incel?
Yes you are.
And you aren't?
Well I did check It seems like you can't message her if she doesn't follow you back lol. Over. You've probably tried by now as well.
Okay, I don't care because I'm not trying to dox you. Why do you keep assuming this?

With my family

need to lowinhibmaxx to hang out with others tho

And besides, why would she converse with some rando on the internet messaging her about a guy she knew two years ago and has never even been mentioned since? She'd probably ignore you and even if she did take you seriously she wouldn't tell YOU any of my personal info. That's why I gave out her info the first place. You're not doxxing me because you don't want to; you're not doxxing me because you CAN'T. But I admit there is a way for you to get my personal info from her but it won't involve her directly. Good luck with that though XD. I doubt you'd figure it out.
Again, I'm not trying to dox you. Why do you keep assuming this? Stop projecting your toxicness onto me.

Again, I'm not trying to dox you. Why do you keep assuming this? Stop projecting your toxicness onto me.
You’ve been trying to get at me for a while now and this is a perfect opportunity for you. You think all youngcels are fakecel and you want them off this forum.

Also didn’t you send the picture of her in PMS of other .is members

Mods? We have normtard here.:feelsbaton:

Don't have any friends whatsoever, I would rather have no friends than toxic friends though.