Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anybody else feel sick looking at their pictures

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★
I feel like I'm going to vomit. I was so stupidly ugly as a child and still am now. I (since a very young age) was resentful towards people who looked better in their younger years. Children are far more brutal than adults are and so I was often bullied or excluded from the social events. Looking back, I was treated quite poorly. I can recall once a foid once said (in front of me) that she didn't like me soley because I was ugly.

High school never ends as they say :feelsrope:

I don't take pics of myself in the first place

Since the age of 12 I avoided taken pictures of me if possible

I actively avoid looking at the mirror or my pictures for that matter

I was cute, just like the smallest kid...always, my parents didnt Feed me well.

Nowadays its okay if i dodnt have insane acne and facial hair

I actively avoid looking at the mirror or my pictures for that matter
Did you know?
Men look at their reflection 23 times a day on an average.

That's absurd to me. I don't even actively avoid it, but I only see myself a few times a day in the bathroom mirror.

It's perplexing how I even stand to tolerate looking at myself in the mirror everyday.

I feel like I'm going to vomit. I was so stupidly ugly as a child and still am now. I (since a very young age) was resentful towards people who looked better in their younger years. Children are far more brutal than adults are and so I was often bullied or excluded from the social events. Looking back, I was treated quite poorly. I can recall once a foid once said (in front of me) that she didn't like me soley because I was ugly.
Any pics I see of me taken By other people I genuinely dont even look like a person
I dont even know how to describe it
I just look strange like an alien or something I dont look normal at all

I get a little creeped out by my face tbh.

I can understand why women are uncomfortable around me tbh.

My face looks like the face of a stereotypical child rapist.

I also get angry sometimes when I look in the mirror from how bad I look

I can recall once a foid once said (in front of me) that she didn't like me soley because I was ugly.
I think this happened to me before as a kid too but idk for sure because My memory is terrible and I can’t remember my childhood that well

Real shit I avoid at all costs opening my camera and avoiding the mirror I even just fucking leaving the house knowing everyone can see me. It’s not even like I can fix anything like my hair look better or whatever and staring into the mirror tryna fix up my hair or do whatever for 15 mins just makes me hate myself more nobody has ever once said I looked attractive and meant it

I get pissed off and feel like killing myself every time I look at my ugly face in the mirror. My eye area is what especially gets to me