Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody else completely dead inside and not even put on their social mask anymore?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I always walk around with shoulders slumped, looking at the ground.

When people make fun of me I don´t even have the energy to fight back anymore.

I don´t leave the house anymore either, just to go to work then browse the internet and go to sleep. Every single day is exactly the same.

I would have had so much potential and could have contributed in great ways, but people, especially women have made my life a living hell ever since I was born. Simply because I wasn´t born with an extremely attractive face, something I had no control over.

I´m completely defeated by feminism/women and I don´t think I can take it any longer. I can´t even go ER because you can´t even buy weapons in this cucked country.

I literally dont give a flying fuck anymore.

Pretty much. I let everything be because who cares at this point. If I do something, after all these years of pent-up anger, it'll be something ugly so I avoid going in that direction.

My parents bought me a minecraft shirt 2 years ago that I was ashamed to wear. I wear it in public now, I want everyone to know that I'm a manchild basement dweller.

I dont have the mental energy to even rope anymore..

I don't think I've left my house(or at least it's immediate proximity) more than ten times this year, most of which involved visiting my ill grandmother. When I am in public, I don't speak to people and I've given up trying to pass as even remotely normal. It would take so much effort to even attempt to change that it's not even worth doing. Even if I miraculously turned my life around, all I'd have to look forward to is being forced to do shit which I hate and inevitably die alone anyway.

Last edited:
Even though I’m dead in the inside idk I have a social mask. I smile a lot and act goofy when I’m outside with my “friends”.

I pretend, as much as I''m able, to be happy but someone will always see through it. A stranger once said to me "I can see that you're not happy".

I'm not dead or alive

Same dude. My mom and brother are concerned by my lack of emotion but I can’t help it. I can no longer care.

I never leave my room, unless I have to go to a class. Makes coping a lot easier tbh, especially since I live on campus.

I have a similar defeatist mentality (about the world in general).
But I'm actually really confrontational about it all.
Look straight ahead with no shame and when people insult me I respond with hostility
I'm already at rock bottom, those fucks can go eat shit for all I care

I don't think I've left my house(or at least it's immediate proximity) more than ten times this year, most of which involved visiting my ill grandmother. When I am in public, I don't speak to people and I've given up trying to pass as even remotely normal. It would take so much effort to even attempt to change that it's not even worth doing. Even if I miraculously turned my life around, all I'd have to look forward to is being forced to do shit which I hate and inevitably die alone anyway.
That.

I wish I had neetbux so I could rarely leave the house, I went to Target today during busy hours and let me tell you, it was pure suifuel. Seeing prime women running around in fabric so tight you can see every curve, seeing foids walking around with their chads, seeing family’s shopping, all things I will never have.

Then I come home to my shit apartment and put my few groceries away, go to the bathroom and look at the mirror and stare at my subhumanity.

I wish I could cry but I’m far beyond that. I feel a depression so deep it’s almost as I feel nothing.

If my ascension fails I will do this

Damn I'm glad to see you :feelsautistic: I thought something bad happened to you.

I'm the same, only go outside if there's no other choice like doctors and psychologist/psychiatrist appointments.

that happened a long time ago. I admit I'm an edgelord in public and give zero fucks.

Leave Cuckmany and go to SEA to run JBW-Game.

I feel the same. Im a dead man walking at age 24 because my leg bones aren’t long enough and I don’t have enough hair. My soul has been rotting alone for over a decade now. I don’t go outside, except maybe once or twice a week when I take out the trash. That’s about the limit of my capability now. My life has become a nightmare I can’t wake up from. Suicide seems imminent.

The only time people talk to me is out of pity or they have too for work and It's like what's the point. Everything leads up to bluh bluh bluh girlfriend bluh bluh bluh work bluh bluh bluh plans for the weekend. Most people actually enjoy going outside when for me it's absolute cancer. Nothing good happens when you go outside and you are ugly.

Last edited:
Damn I'm glad to see you :feelsautistic: I thought something bad happened to you.

I'm the same, only go outside if there's no other choice like doctors and psychologist/psychiatrist appointments.
I just rarely feel the need to post anymore, usually I'll just read through some threads here every couple of days.

Last edited:
Nintendo Switch is a good cope.

Soyboy15

I have a similar defeatist mentality (about the world in general).
But I'm actually really confrontational about it all.
Look straight ahead with no shame and when people insult me I respond with hostility
I'm already at rock bottom, those fucks can go eat shit for all I care
i am in the exact same situation. everyone is out to get me anyway. everyone wants to hurt me or make me feel like shit no matter how i act. so instead of being nice and friendly while people openly disrespect me to my face, i will instead be a violent asshole. how can anyone live with themselves while letting people walk all over you and disrespect you in front of others. i lived like that my entire life, and it was hell. i am at least happy and have some fucking self respect since i started to defend myself.

Complete and utter lack of filter and entirely 0 inhib. Life, has actually gotten better that way.

op next time someone makes fun of you defend yourself. you have nothing to lose. you will at least feel better about things knowing you finally stuck up for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back