Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IRL Im rejected by incels and normies the most

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I'm treated like a lesser man because of my height (Im 5'7) as if I'm some low t subhuman. Drunk people try and fight me on the street. In fact, you know who treats me worse than anyone else? The incels in denial. Even at Church of all places some women view me as weird.

The incels in denial still mog me in height 90% of the time

I have two best friends that both live far away. People I meet in person hear me talk for 5 seconds and they automatically see the autism made manifest by my retarded mind. I can't get a job nor keep a job because of my height and face so I live on government money.

Do you guys recommend I try and go to Asia? 5'7 is the average height there.

Ah the white knight tier types. The ones who think subconsciously "if I hate other rejects too, normal people might think I'm one of them and stop rejecting me as well"

Ah the white knight tier types. The ones who think subconsciously "if I hate other rejects too, normal people might think I'm one of them and stop rejecting me as well"
Explains the entirety of the IT male population.

yu
I'm treated like a lesser man because of my height (Im 5'7) as if I'm some low t subhuman. Drunk people try and fight me on the street. In fact, you know who treats me worse than anyone else? The incels in denial. Even at Church of all places some women view me as weird.

I have two best friends that both live far away. People I meet in person hear me talk for 5 seconds and they automatically see the autism made manifest by my retarded mind. I can't get a job nor keep a job because of my height and face so I live on government money.

yup i got picked on by most low tier normies and incels in denial

Fuck you dont go to asia

Bluepilled ntfag Incels are not my friend fuck Ntfags. I hate ntfags idc if they’re incel or not

I'm NT, what did I do to you?
Nobody on this forum is properly NT and you probably aren’t ngl. Not diagnosed non NT level but a little off from normies including Normie Incels

Nobody on this forum is properly NT and you probably aren’t ngl. Not diagnosed non NT level but a little off from normies including Normie Incels
Where is your evidence that I'm not NT? Being on this forum isn't strong evidence