Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other hoodcels like to escape and go to suburban neighborhoods and parks?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
My parents had me as young teenagers and they weren’t aware of the destruction they’d cause by having me, it just isn’t fair that so many kids have to grow up in poverty, most people born in poverty don’t escape it either contrary to popular belief.

At times I just like to escape the hood, go somewhere really nice and listen to pleasant music, and really just think about everything. I look at those beautiful houses, gorgeous trees and all the different plants and wild life and everything.

Really makes me nostalgic, makes me feel nostalgic about something I never had, and then I get sad, angry but also happy at the same time knowing one day my nightmare will be over as the cycle of life and death continues. It’s a really strange feeling.

Everything is just so sweet in the suburbs, even the air feels fresher. I envy you whites so badly, you have no idea I wish I was born into a wealthy white family as a tall white Chad with sweet and nice parents.

The hood sucks, alcohol bottles and garbage everywhere, crackhead monkeys all over the place. It truly is awful.

My parents had me as young teenagers and they weren’t aware of the destruction they’d cause by having me, it just isn’t fair that so many kids have to grow up in poverty, most people born in poverty don’t escape it either contrary to popular belief.

At times I just like to escape the hood, go somewhere really nice and listen to pleasant music, and really just think about everything. I look at those beautiful houses, gorgeous trees and all the different plants and wild life and everything.

Really makes me nostalgic, makes me feel nostalgic about something I never had, and then I get sad, angry but also happy at the same time knowing one day my nightmare will be over as the cycle of life and death continues. It’s a really strange feeling.

Everything is just so sweet in the suburbs, even the air feels fresher. I envy you whites so badly, you have no idea I wish I was born into a wealthy white family as a tall white Chad with sweet and nice parents.

The hood sucks, alcohol bottles and garbage everywhere, crackhead monkeys all over the place. It truly is awful.
I onyl like brutalist tower blocks. All other types of architecture are either ugly and discusting or simply boring for me.

Suburbs are just boring.

R u black ?

Yes, a sophisticated black though. Not into gangster culture.

Stay as far as you can from hood culture.
A small % of blacks have what it takes to escape the milieu in which they were raised.
You might be one of them.

I onyl like brutalist tower blocks. All other types of architecture are either ugly and discusting or simply boring for me.

Suburbs are just boring.
Same. I love the old Soviet style architecture.