Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any woman forced live an incel's life for a week would go on a genocide campaign

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
This is just objectively true. Just look at the amount of validation the average woman gets on facebook posts. It's clear that none could function like we do. Hell, I'd wager living life like an average man would drive most woman to ER.

I seriously invite inceltears lurkers to prove me wrong. Do you really think that a person who gets countless "wow so cute" replies by her friends on facebook could live a day, much less a week, friendless, hated, and alone?

This is just objectively true. Just look at the amount of validation the average woman gets on facebook posts. It's clear that none could function like we do. Hell, I'd wager living life like an average man would drive most woman to ER.

I seriously invite inceltears lurkers to prove me wrong. Do you really think that a person who gets countless "wow so cute" replies by her friends on facebook could live a day, much less a week, friendless, hated, and alone?
Daily reminder that when a female actually lived as a man, she got depression and had to be admitted to mental hospital.

Vincent asserts that, since the experiment, she has never been more glad to be female, stating, "I really like being a woman. ... I like it more now because I think it's more of a privilege.She's also stated that she has gained more sympathy for and understanding of men and the male condition.

Vincent's book Voluntary Madness is about her experiences as an inpatient in a mental hospital. Suffering from depression after her eighteen months living disguised as a man, she felt she was a danger to herself. On the advice of her psychologist she committed herself to a mental institution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent

Women are fairly vapid and naive.

She/He probably wouldn't even notice their shitty life and go about with hobbies and make-work.

Men are really fucked today, unless they have a real 9/10 looks advantage. Men are disposable pieces of used toilet paper.