Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any video game recommendations?...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
I get back from jewversity on the 10 of june and I wanna LDAR until the 21 of July(2nd semester). I will playing Fortnite, elden ring and completing Alan wake 2(I really loved this game tbh). I have a 3070, a ryzen 5 5600X and 32gb of ram.

Games I recently played and finished:
Cyber punk with the new DLC(The president one)
Tekken 8
Resident Evil 4 remake

Any other recommendations brocels?

I will be LDAR for a whole month straight, with no break. I can't wait:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

@GodspeedPeasant what games have you been playing mang, I need recommendations? I might download the Spiderman 2 port to the PC, have you tried it?

europa universalis iv

play the yakuza games if you havent

Holy shit the mog. I wish I had your specs.
Yeah mang, I had to get this PC other wise I would've roped. My previous build was a rx480(8gb), 8Gb ram and a i7 4790 with a dell optiplex case. A real truecel build

Yeah mang, I had to get this PC other wise I would've roped. My previous build was a rx480(8gb), 8Gb ram and a i7 4790 with a dell optiplex case. A real truecel build
Even your truest of trucel builds still mog my 6 year old PC.

Do you like strategy RTS games?

Do you like strategy RTS games?
Nah mang, closest I got to RTS was clash royale and I don't even know if that is a RTS, I did play warcraft 3: frozen throne when I was still a child and I did somewhat enjoy it

Hotline Miami

I get back from jewversity on the 10 of june and I wanna LDAR until the 21 of July(2nd semester). I will playing Fortnite, elden ring and completing Alan wake 2(I really loved this game tbh). I have a 3070, a ryzen 5 5600X and 32gb of ram.

Tekken 8
Resident Evil 4 remake

Persona 3,4
Smt 3
Final fantasy x

There are sooo many games, any notable ones to start with
you can start with 1 or 0, it doesn't really matter. 1 was the first game and 0 was released 13 years later as a prequel. You can play games 1,2,3,4,5,6 and then 0 or 1 and then 0 or 0 and then 1. Choose whichever order sounds better to you

Do you like cod?
I used to play all the cods before they added battle royale, my favourite was cod 4: MW. Latest cod I played was warzone but before that it was WW2

Persona 3,4
Smt 3
Final fantasy x
I couldn't get into persona or finaly fantasy. I had them on the psvita and just didn't like it, maybe it's because I'm not into those kinds of games. I assume Smt has the same gameplay, I'll give it a try though. I enjoyed pokemon though

I used to play all the cods before they added battle royale, my favourite was cod 4: MW. Latest cod I played was warzone but before that it was WW2
Have you tried cold war?

based
I've been playing Fort since chapter 1 season2
Damn you a real OG, I started Chapter 1 season 4 but I bought the battle pass in chapter 1 season 6(the cowgirl and wolf bp).

Damn you a real OG, I started Chapter 1 season 4 but I bought the battle pass in chapter 1 season 6(the cowgirl and wolf bp).
I have the battle passes since season 4

got many free emotes from Chap1 s2 and s3 free pass

I have the battle passes since season 4

got many free emotes from Chap1 s2 and s3 free pass
absolutely based, you have OG stw? I get 80 vbucks everyday so I can rot and buy my favourite skins for free LIFEFUEL :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

absolutely based, you have OG stw? I get 80 vbucks everyday so I can rot and buy my favourite skins for free LIFEFUEL :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
nope unfortunately i never bought stw

it's too much grind tbh, and I'm more than satisfied to flex my OG skins infront of these newbies nowadays

Tekken 8
Resident Evil 4 remake

Skyrim Anniversary Edition
Apex Legends
Warhammer 3 Total War

Monster Hunter Frontier Z (monster hunter MMO fan servers up)
Fatal Frame (classic horror game on PS2 and Xbox. Actually scary. Fairly easy to emulate.)
Chivery 2 (think COD but with knights)

I really tried multiple FF games but for the life of me I can't get into any of them
Same, I don't like turn based combat, but ff7 remake has a different battle system

Batman Arkham Asylum
Any Dark Souls game
Ninja Gaiden Collection

What I played and loved:

This war of mine - sad
Kana no imouto - heartbreaking
Medieval: Total War - medieval
Doom Eternal - brutal

Monster Hunter Frontier Z (monster hunter MMO fan servers up)
Fatal Frame (classic horror game on PS2 and Xbox. Actually scary. Fairly easy to emulate.)
Chivery 2 (think COD but with knights)
I had Monster Hunter on the psp, I really enjoyed it. I defo give it a try. Cod but with knights sounds dope as well. What's your thought on monster hunter rise?

Batman Arkham Asylum
Any Dark Souls game
Ninja Gaiden Collection
Played batman arkham aslyum(I loved it). I've played dark souls 3, elden ring and sekiro(only souls games I've played). Ninja Gaiden Collection looks absolutely insane, I love hack and slash games ngl :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsYall: :feelsYall: