Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any video game recommendations?...

What I played and loved:

This war of mine - sad
Kana no imouto - heartbreaking
Medieval: Total War - medieval
Doom Eternal - brutal
I loved Doom Eternal. I may give medieval: Total War a try the gameplay looks insane:feelsYall::feelsYall:

I had Monster Hunter on the psp, I really enjoyed it. I defo give it a try. Cod but with knights sounds dope as well. What's your thought on monster hunter rise?
It's too much of a mindless hack and slash. Lacks the element of strategy and challenge previous Monster Hunter had.

Total War Warhammer 1,2&3
Manor Lords
Age of Empires 2
Max Payne 2
Mirrors Edge
Bioshock

will you get back to streaming gameplay too. i enjoyed your streams? . i sold my gpu 2weeks ago

Postal 2 was an absolute blast to play. Strongly recommend. Fairly short you can beat it in less than a week.

I get back from jewversity on the 10 of june and I wanna LDAR until the 21 of July(2nd semester). I will playing Fortnite, elden ring and completing Alan wake 2(I really loved this game tbh). I have a 3070, a ryzen 5 5600X and 32gb of ram.

Games I recently played and finished:
Cyber punk with the new DLC(The president one)
Tekken 8
Resident Evil 4 remake

Any other recommendations brocels?
My favorite games are Half-Life 2 the getaway Gladiator sword of vengeance quake Doom eternal Legend of Dragoon and forever Kingdom

My favorite games are Half-Life 2
I play Half-Life 2 alongside the episodes every year, TBHNGL. Have you ever played the mod "Raising the Bar: Redux"?

Postal 2 was an absolute blast to play. Strongly recommend. Fairly short you can beat it in less than a week.
I dunno if you know but taken has a story mode mang:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: not everyone who plays , plays it competitively

I loved Doom Eternal. I may give medieval: Total War a try the gameplay looks insane:feelsYall::feelsYall:
You should play Total War Shogun 2, It is the best beginner Total War.